𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

this chapter basically just flashbacks of how emani met her precious baby daddy Antonio and....the other nigga, whatever his name is.

Emani; age 12
Khalil; age 15

𝙴𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙵𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 | 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒

"Tracey bringing his lil friends over so you bet not be in his face while I'm gone." My momma told me as I walked in the house from playing outside.

"Okay." I said not really caring as she walked out. I never was in his face when he had friends over anyway.

After I took a shower and everything I walked into the kitchen to make me something to eat. While I was making me a sandwich the front door opened causing me to look up and I seen Tracey walk in with a group of boys behind him.

"Wassup lil nigga." He came to where I was and mushed my head.

"Stop." I scrunched up my face and smacked his arm and he bucked at me.

"But aye, them my friends leon, raheem, ryan, and khalil." He pointed to each one as he said they names. They all greeted me except for one, the khalil boy. He was on his phone. "We finna go play the game so if you need me you know where I'm at."

He walked upstairs and all the boys followed. I don't care what they do as long as they ain't loud.

████████████████

I was in my room finishing a project for school when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said loud enough for whoever to hear while I sat my project in the sun so the glue could dry.

"Um, you got a charger for this?"

I turned around and seen Khalil holding up a phone in his hand.

"Mhm. Why?" I asked.

"Can I use it?"

No negro, you can't.

"Now why would I give you something when you didn't even greet me?" I tilted my head to the side. I was 12, not stupid. If somebody can't even say a simple hi to you then don't ever do nothing for them.

"Gir- Aight my bad. Hi, wassup, can I see it now?" He held out his hand.

"No now please get out. It was peaceful before you got here." I waved him off.

"You too young to be having an attitude like that." He said.

"Too young? I'm grown. You don't know how old I am." I crossed my arms.

"You 12, a whole baby." He started laughing.

I smacked my lips and unplugged my charger before I threw it at him.

"Get it and get out." I said.

"Mad for no reason." He shook his head and walked out.

He cute.

████████████████