𝐕

𝙴𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙵𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 | 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒

"Do you have to watch me eat?" My momma rolled her eyes at me and Reggie.

"Yes because you made it for yo' self. We don't got none." Reggie said.

"Do I look like y'all maid? Boy you just turned 18 I'm sure you know how to work a stove and make a lil pancake."

"Ma that's fake tho. How could you just do that to somebody? How could you do that to us? I thought you loved us the most." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Emani get yo' dramatic ass out my face." She waved us off.

"That ain't right Charlene, that ain't right at all." Reggie said.

"The only thing that's finna be right is my shoe upside yo head if you say my name again." She looked at him.

"Man I hate it here." I said before punching the air as I walked back to my room.

I closed my room door behind me and sat on the bed. I was bored so I decided to go live.

Everybody started joining and commenting so I started reading them.

6hunnidraco why you look white

vxnessaaa hey pooh! 😍

youluvliana wotf ?

"Man Leon shut up." I mugged the screen. "Hey Vanessa. And Aliana I texted you and you didn't respond bitch."

youluvliana ong i just seen it 😐

bandman.reggie you better come clean the dishes

"Nigga I ain't cleaning shit cause you know damn well it's yo' turn. Don't do that."

I continued reading comments and one stood out to me.

shadymilan_ why is you talking to my nigga? 🤔

I scrunched up my face at the comment.

"Yo nigga? He broke up with you but aight weirdo. And don't come on my live tryna check me about a boy. That's how you get fucked up shorty." I said before going back to reading other comments.

vxnessaaa ^ bitch shut up with yo loose ass pussy.

youluvliana milan shut up before i spit on yo goofy ass 🤣🤣

"Period." I swiped my hand under my chin. Bitch got me all the way fucked up.

shadymilan_ i wanna fight suh‼️

"Bitch fight? You finna 'fight' with yo' self cause I don't do that." I shook my head. "You a whole 18 going on 19 year old tryna fight a 16 year old? Make it make sense."

bandman.reggie milan don't make me call starr and have her beat yo ass...again.

6hunnidraco ^ deadass. we don't play bout this one so gone on somewhere fishy. be smelling like something off lil mermaid💀 under the sea headass