𝐗𝐗𝐕

excuse mistakes and errors pooh

𝙴𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙵𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 | 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒

"Girl that's not even cute, it look like a stripper outfit." Vanessa told Kayla as she held up an outfit.

"What's wrong with wearing a stripper outfit?" She frowned.

"Nothing. You just gon' be single, you know damn well Zion will pull up to the club and drag you right back out." Vanessa said making the rest of us laugh.

Tonight we were going out to the club since we haven't been hanging out as much. With us having our own shit going on we didn't have time to spend with each other.

"I can't believe we all actually grew up." I said while wrapping up the flat irons since I just got done doing hair.

"What you mean?" Aliana looked at me along with everybody else.

"Ion know. It was just times where we all fell out for a while but got through it. I been knowing y'all forever." I shrugged.

"Not me." Taylor cheesed.

"Or me." Kayla added.

"Okay shut up that ain't the point. But I hope y'all know how much you mean to me." I said.

"Oh nah this getting deep. Imma cry." Aliana started fanning her eyes.

"Girlaaaaa!" We all said at the same time.

"Not even finna lie. I didn't think we would still be friends after high school." I said.

"Bitch why?" They scrunched up their faces.

"Because that's what always happen, we all get too busy, talk less and less, then just stop talking all together."

"I still can't believe you had a damn son." Taylor said.

"Why? Cause it wasn't with yo' brother?" Vanessa asked.

"Bi- no. What they got going on ain't my business. I just can't believe she had a baby first."

"Yeah, me either." I said.

████████████████

𝙺𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝙳𝚒𝚘𝚗 | 𝙺𝙳

"Ion know, I just can't see myself with her no more." I told Leon as I put the controller down.

"Y'all niggas ugly, you know y'all supposed to be together. Finna let all that history go to waste huh?" He looked at me.

"She got a whole son now and with his daddy at that. I ain't finna be the nigga that come in between that. Plus she look happy with him, well from what I see on Instagram." I explained and shook my head just thinking about it.

"Youn miss her?" He asked before turning back to the tv to play the game.

"I do, a hunnid percent. But imma just leave her where she at, it is what it is." I shrugged.