𝐗𝐗𝐈

𝙴𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙵𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 | 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒

"You still love me?" Antonio asked as I played with Xayvion's hair since he was in the middle of both of us.

I looked up at him and twisted my lips to the side.

"Yes I still love you, always. But I just really want you to change." I said before sitting up.

"I thought ole dude coming home woulda made you leave." He sat up as well.

I used to think that too, but look how it really turned out.

"No." I shook my head. "That's not fair to you, or Xayvion. Plus aside from when we fight, I'm actually happy with you. You the only one I see myself with."

For a while it really wasn't clear who I wanted to be with, then I got pregnant. I did wanna be with Antonio but it was always that voice in the back of my head reminding me of Khalil.

Not gonna lie, the way he talked to me the other day hurt my feelings. The fact that I was willingly gonna tell him why I did what I did without second thought then him just talking reckless to me like it was nothing said a lot.

He meant what he said about it being my fault he was even locked up to begin with and that's all I needed to hear, best believe I'm distancing myself from that nigga from now on. He ain't gotta worry about me.

"Aight na', imma hold you to that."

I nodded in response and went back to focusing on Xayvion who was sleep. This little boy was a deep ass sleeper.

████████████████

"So what you saying is you don't wanna be with me?" A girl asked Benji as we stood in target.

"Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. Yo pussy stank, why the fuck you think I keep ignoring you?" He looked at her like she was crazy while me and Taylor held back our laughs.

"My pussy don't stank bitch." She rolled her neck.

"So where that tilapia smell was coming from when I pulled yo panties down? Cause I know damn well it wasn't me. You're dismissed fishy." He waved her off before she walked away. I think shorty was finna cry.

"Why did you do that girl like that?" I asked as I finally bussed out laughing.

"What? It ain't like I lied, it smelled like seafood." He shrugged.

"You mean as hell." Taylor shook her head.

"Anyway, where lil Xayvion at?" Benji asked me as we started walking towards where the cash registers were.

"With his daddy." I said before taking stuff out the buggy and putting them on the black thingy and watched as the cashier started scanning everything.

(idk what that thing called, i was never told😭)

"You actually love that nigga?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Yes Benjamin I actually love him. Why?"

"Cause, I'm team Khalil. I don't like Antonio, I told him to give me 20 dollars and he told me to get a job with his bitch ass."

"Maybe you should listen then. And I'm team Antonio. Khalil was outta line with what he said. Brother or not he's stupid, he should've at least let you explain." Taylor said as she took pictures on her phone.

"Explain what?"

"Nothing." Me and her said at the same time.

Only the girls and my momma knew the real reason why I stopped talking to Khalil while he was locked up.

████████████████

𝙺𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝙳𝚒𝚘𝚗 | 𝙺𝙳

"Bro I'm straight." I told Reggie and Leon.

"Aight I'm just saying. Don't be with all that weird shit when we go in there. He the nigga I buy my weed from and ion want it to be awkward." Leon said.

We were about to go into Emani's house because dumb and dumber get weed from her nigga. They think imma be mad or something but the truth is I'm chilling, she ain't mine to worry about.

We all got out the car and went up to the door before Reggie knocked. The door opened and all three of us walked in.

A few minutes later

"Good looks." Reggie told the nigga Antonio.

"Ain't no problem." He gave him a head nod.

"Daddy it's broke." A little boy walked down the stairs with a tablet in his hand and handed it to him.

"Broke? What the fuck you do?"

"Nothing." The boy shrugged his shoulders.

I got a better look at him and realized he looked just like Emani, just a little darker.

"I told yo momma not to give you no damn ipad."

"What's up kid." Reggie gave him some dap.

"Hey uncle."

Uncle? Ain't no muhfucking way.

40+ votes