𝐗𝐈

i didn't proofread.

𝙴𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙵𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 | 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒

Instagram
______________________________

🖤💬📤14,740 likesyouluvliana this ain't right, i was just talking to you earlier and you told me you were okay

🖤💬📤
14,740 likes
youluvliana this ain't right, i was just talking to you earlier and you told me you were okay. i should've went home with you after school but i didn't. i don't even know man i'm shaking while writing this shit but i love you so much bestie, you gon pull through i know it ❤️.

view all 6,292 comments
______________________________

view all 6,292 comments______________________________

🖤💬📤
42,921 likes
runitupkd_ 💔.
comments disabled
______________________________

I couldn't move, I couldn't feel, I couldn't do anything. I could only hear what was happening around me. It was like I was stuck.

"Due to her taking a large amount of unprescribed drugs, she's currently in a coma." I heard a voice say.

"Will she get out?" My mom asked.

"It depends on how strong her and her system is. Emani is at a lot of risks in this situation, with her being only 16 her body couldn't handle it."

19 hours earlier

"I wish that damn bell would shut up. We get it bitch, we need to go to class. But if we ain't in class, it means we don't wanna go. Dumbass." Vanessa rolled her eyes.

"How you feel?" Aliana asked as I put my stuff in my locker.

"I'm okay." I said.

"You don't have to lie to me mani."

"I'm not." I slammed my locker causing both of them to jump. "Damn my bad, but I'm straight. See."

I smiled showing off my teeth. I ain't never have to fake smile until now because I was always happy, now I wasn't.

"You bet not be lying. But imma change the day until tomorrow because my momma making me watch my brother." Aliana said as we all started walking.

"So you coming over tomorrow?" I asked taking out my phone from my back pocket.

"Mhm-"

She got cut off when the sound I hate the most started playing.

"You so fucking deep bae. It's yours, all yours I promise."

My neck snapped towards a group of people who were already looking at me laughing. The fact that this ain't the first time this happened is sad.

"Turn that shit off." Vanessa walked over to them and snatched the phone.

"Shorty give me my shit back. Youn pay my phone bill, my momma do." A boy said.

"I bet she won't pay it again if she found out what you was doing. Fuck you and yo' phone nigga." She launched that bitch all the way to the end of the hallway and his mouth dropped and my eyes widened. "Now go fetch with yo' dog looking ass." She walked back over to us.

"Emani Fletcher please report to the counselors office." Our principal said over the loud speaker thing and I huffed.

"Imma see y'all later." I told them and we split up.

████████████████

"What?" I said while sitting down in a chair in front of the counselor's desk.

"It's not 'what' Emani. It's 'yes Mr. Davis. What you want?' He sat down in his chair.

"Yes Mr. Davis? What you want?" I crossed my arms.

I don't understand how that's better because they both sound disrespectful but okay.

"You know why you're here. Are you okay?"

"Bruh- yup I'm straight."

"Wrong answer. I've known you all yo' life, I'm the last person you have to lie to."

"Uncle. I'm straight. If my momma told you to check up on me then tell her I'm straight too." I said.

"You ain't slick. I be seeing you wiping your eyes and shit. Emani you ain't 'straight' and I know you ain't because I know you. You know how many phones I had to take this past week because all I kept hearing was that damn video?"

I hated that my uncle was a counselor because he think he's a therapist or something. Growing up I ain't have no father, so he made sure I had some type of father figure and that was him.

"Whatever I tell you stays in here? Like you ain't gon' snitch to my momma about it?" I looked at him.

"Girl I ain't no fucking snitch. The hell?" He scrunched up his face.

"Okay we-"

His phone started ringing. You can't be forreal. I was actually ready to vent and it got interrupted by a damn phone.

Truth is, I ain't straight so I don't know why I keep telling people I am. You know all them posters that say think before you speak, words can hurt, blah blah blah? Those made sense to me right now.

I never knew how mean people can actually be just to get an applause from people they ain't even gonna remember in a few years. Every day I woke up was way harder than the one before, it was the same routine. I go to school, somebody brings it up, I let it get under my skin, go home and cry about, eat, then sleep.

At this point my self esteem was low.

████████████████

"Emani I'm finna go work. Reggie coming back in a lil while." My momma came into my room.

"I thought you ain't have work." I said while making up my bed.

"Late shift girl. But you gon' be good here by yourself for a minute?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Alright, just call me if you need me." She said before walking out. Not too long after I heard the front door close meaning she left.

After I got done cleaning my room I walked into the bathroom.

the next chapter gon continue the rest I got tired..🌚

15+ votes