𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

this short asf but it been in my drafts for 3 days.

𝙴𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙵𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 | 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒

"Girl ion know why you with that boy." Kayla said as we watched a group of girls stand around Antonio on the other side of the room.

"Fa the last time, I'm not with him." I said before drinking the last of my capri sun. It was the only non alcoholic drink I had since we been here for the past three hours.

"So why you watching them girls and looking like you wanna fight them?" She asked.

"I'm not." I looked at her.

"Bitch you drunk and jealous, I know you." She said before taking the trash out my hand. "Now over there and get him. Ion even like dude but if he distracts you from everything else then go ahead."

"But-"

"Go hoe!" She pushed me into the center of the room, luckily nobody stopped to look since it was so many people.

I took a deep breath and walked over to where Antonio was and pulled his ass away from them bitches.

"The hell wrong witchu?" He looked at me confused.

"Be with me." I blurted out.

I don't know if it was because I was drunk or what, but you know what they say. A drunk mind speaks sober thoughts.

"Emani what? You trippin'." He was about to walk away but I grabbed his hand.

"No. I'm being serious, I wanna be with you."

He looked at me for a minute and brushed his waves with his hand.

"Man you forreal?" He looked at me then back at them thirsty ass girls.

One thing about him is that he don't like being locked down to one person, period. But who gon stop me? Nobody.

"Youn wanna give up yo' freedom or sum?" I turned his face towards me.

"It ain't that it's just, what you saying is just sudden as hell. Why you wanna be with me?"

"Because I do."

"Nah nigga and because you jealous, I saw you looking at me."

"Shut up, I'm not jealous."

"You is. I peeped it. You jealous because you like me." He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

And is.

"But if you wanna try a lil sum, then i'm witchu."

"Forreal?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Forreal." He nodded.

𝙺𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝙳𝚒𝚘𝚗 | 𝙺𝙳

"What you in here fo'?" I asked the nigga I shared a cell with. He the only person I talk to ever since I got in here, I mean I got acquaintances but that's it.

"I ran my baby momma over with a car, but in my defense I told her ass to move." He said.

"So it was an accident?"

"No it was on purpose. I just told her to move so she could know I was finna hit her dumbass."

"You ain't shit." I chuckled and shook my head.

"You ain't neva' tell me what you in for. What you do? You look like you killed somebody."

I mean I did, that just ain't what I'm here for.

"I'm in here for rape..but that ain't what it was." I cringed when I said it out loud.

"Nigga you a sex offender?" He scrunched up his face.

"Mmcht." I straight faced him. "Nah, she was just under age apparently."

"How old?"

"16. I still don't get why the fuck I got sentenced when that's the age of consent. I think it's cause that bitch ass judge hate me with her ugly, weird built, no neck having ass.

"She was white?"

"As paper." I shook my head.

"That's what it is. Them judges be racist as hell. I can't wait until I get out this bitch."

"When you get out?"

"5 mo years. I already did 2."

"Ain't no way you been in here for 2 whole years. And I got 5 more too."

"I have. Now you better get comfy nigga, we got a long way to go."

I hated the fact that I couldn't be with Emani and what I hated even more is that she gonna move on and forget about my ass. She'll be 21 when I'm free. This whole situation made me realize that this life shit ain't fair, you just gotta play the hand that you dealt and pray you do it right.

30+ votes

^ y'all been doing good on voting, keep doing that cause it benefits us both😭.