𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝙴𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙵𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 | 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒

"Awww stink. Look at you growing up and allat." I said to Xayvion after I snapped a picture. I really can't believe I got a whole three year old.

"You still ain't talk to Antonio?" My momma asked as she came out on the front porch and sat on a chair.

"Nope." I popped the p and watched Xayvion run into the house. "Momma he ain't been home in two days and Xay keeps asking for him. I mean he calls to talk to him but it ain't the same as seeing him in person and it's my fault."

"Girl ain't nothing yo' fault. You can't control who you attracted to." She said.

"I don't know what to do. And I damn sure ain't about to pull a De'Asia." I mumbled under my breathe.

(y'all nasty for letting me write bandit, that's why it's unpublished. just disturbing.)

"Yeah...nobody wanna pull a De'Asia. Nobody. But if you want my input, I think Khalil coming back just brought up unresolved feelings. Y'all never really did end whatever the hell y'all had."

"But what if the feelings I have for him are real?" I sat next to her.

"They could be. But then again yo' mind can just be playing with you. The way you look at Antonio? I ain't never seen you look at somebody like that before. That boy love you and you know you love him too. No matter what you choose to do imma support you a hundred percent but I think Toni is the one for you." She explained.

She wasn't wrong. I never really did get closure from me and Khalil, I couldn't. He was locked up. I just simply moved on with my life.

"Ma can you watch Xayvion real quick? I'll be back." I stood up.

"Mhm." She nodded and went into the house.

I grabbed my car keys from out of my pocket before I got into my car and started it. Now if this don't go the way I think it will then he ain't the one for me.

████████████████

𝙺𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝙳𝚒𝚘𝚗 | 𝙺𝙳

"Ion like this game. They keep shooting me." Reign handed me the controller back.

"That's the whole point of the game girl. You gotta get them before they get you." I explained.

"Unt unt. Imma just watch you play before I break sum." She laughed a little.

I heard a knock at the front door and turned my head towards it.

"Hollon." I told her and she nodded while I got off the couch and made my way to the door. I opened it and saw Emani standing there. I was confused as hell. "Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you for a minute? Just real quick." She said. I thought about it and nodded then stepped outside and closed the door behind me.

"Wassup."

"I know that ever since you came back we ain't been good. And I can't be mad because I cut you off first, I should've just told you from the jump so for that I'm sorry, again." She said and I looked at her. "But Khalil I still love you. Like no matter what I do I always find myself thinking about you and you only."

Nope. It's too late now.

"Mani look-" I got cut off when the door opened and Reign peeked her head out.

"My bad if I'm interrupting something but Khalil yo phone ringing non stop." She handed it to me and closed the door back.

I looked at Emani and her face was scrunched up.

"Emani."

"Nope. You already got somebody I see, just forget everything I just said." She put her hands up in surrender before she walked back to her car.

70+ votes