𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

lowkey wasn't even gonna update again today but wohoo

lowkey wasn't even gonna update again today but wohoo. just make sure you vote on that one. 65 votes at the most 🥰

𝙰𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚘 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 | 𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚒

"Where she go?" I asked Emani momma while she sat at the kitchen table with Xayvion.

"I don't even know. She just asked if I could watch him and told me she'll be right back. She been gone a while though." She said.

Today was the first day I been back home in two days. I just needed to clear my head before blew somebody head off they damn shoulders.

My phone started ringing and I answered it before putting it up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hello, am I speaking with Antonio Washington?"

"Yeah. Who asking?"

"I'm Nadine calling from Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Emani Fletcher has been in a car accident and you're her emergency contact."

It felt like everything stopped. I couldn't even get my words out. I just hung up the phone and turned around.

"Ma, Emani got in a car accident." I said and her head shot up.

████████████████

"Man I'll shoot up this whole fucking building if y'all don't tell me where my sister at." Reggie said to the lady at the front desk.

"Sir we can't give you any information yet." Was all the lady said while she went back to typing on her keyboard. Fat white bitch, we been in here for a good five hours and still just as clueless as the next nigga.

"Reggie come sit down." Solai pulled him over to her and made him sit down in a chair.

I ain't blame him for acting how he was, shit I would to. But I couldn't, not in front of my son at least.

"Where mommy?" Xayvion looked up at me.

"Don't worry bout it. You'll see her in a minute I promise." I told him and he nodded.

This whole situation just ain't it.

"Where she at?" Zion walked in with everybody else.

"The bitch at the front desk ain't telling us nothing." I stood up and ran my hands down my face. All I needed was a damn nurse to come out here and tell me she straight, that's all.

"I ain't think you would come." Charlene pulled Khalil into a hug.

"I'm always gon' come." He said.

"Yeah..when she in a hospital bed." Solai rolled her eyes.

"Now ain't the time Lai, please." Her momma said.

"I'm just saying, the only time he really wanna be around her is when she close to dying. Seems weird to me ain't it?" She shook her head.

(just realized she never got a scene. oh well she here now just pretend she been involved the whole time, shit nie.)

"Family of Emani Fletcher?" A doctor walked up causing all of us to stand. I walked in the front after I picked up Xayvion. "Okay so she just got out of surgery so she's resting. But she did face some serious injuries."

"Like what?" I asked.

"A few broken bones in one of her legs and one of her arms, but those will heal with time. She also suffered from some internal bleeding in her brain- which we managed to stopped completely. We won't know if she's fully okay until she wakes up."

"How long will that be?" Solai asked.

"It shouldn't be too long but it won't be right away. She's very lucky." The doctor said.

After we thanked her she walked away after telling us we could go see her.

"Imma go in first with Xay." I said and everybody nodded.

dun dun dunnnnn.

^ lmfao i'm annoying asf bye😭. but y'all want longer chapters?

70+ votes.