𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

short chapters finna be our best friend for a minute cause😭.

𝙴𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙵𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 | 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒

"That's it?" Antonio asked as he took the bag from me and I closed the door.

"Yessir." I nodded and made my way to the kitchen to put up the stuff I got from the grocery store and he followed behind me.

"Hey ma." Xayvion looked up from his coloring book.

"Ma? You sound ten. But hey pooh." I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"We still going to Reggie crib tomorrow?" Antonio asked.

"Duh. I ain't missing the gender reveal of my niece or nephew." I said as I started taking the stuff out the bag and putting it where it belonged.

Reggie had a lil girlfriend and got her pregnant after knowing her for only about 4 days, but that's none of my business. She actually cool so it's alright with me.

"What color we gotta wear?"

"White."

"Ion like white." He sat down next to Xayvion. "Xay you like white?"

"The color?" He looked up at him and tilted his head.

"Yeah."

"Yes." He said before putting his crayons back into the box. "Ma I wanna take a bath."

"Boy you took one before I left out this house and that wasn't that long ago. You gon' run up the water bill."

"I feel dirty." He looked at me.

"Whatever Xayvion. Go lay out yo' pajamas. Imma be up there in a second." I told him and he grabbed his stuff off the table and ran upstairs.

One thing about Xayvion is that he likes being clean, all the time. He don't like going outside because he claim it makes him itch. When he was about two Antonio really made him believe that it was a such thing as a dirt monster and he'll come after him if he don't stay clean. That's the real reason why he's like that.

"He want a ipad." Antonio said.

"A new one? Nigga we just bought him one." I spun around to face him.

"He cracked it."

"Well you buying it cause that's his third one in the past 5 months. I ain't buying shit." I shook my head.

████████████████

| the next day |

"See it don't even look that bad, you was being over dramatic." I rolled my eyes at Antonio and turned my attention back to the mirror.

I don't know what he had against the color white but it was irritating, how you don't like white but always wearing white t-shirts? A whole idiot.

"Man shut up." He mushed my head and I smacked his arm away.

"It took forever to do my hair and I'll be damned if I let you mess it up. Gone somewhere foo. Now come on and let's go."

I grabbed my purse off the bed and motioned for Xayvion. We all walked downstairs, out the door, and got into the car.

We soon got to Reggie's house and this shit was already packed. After I greeted some of my family Xayvion ran off to play with the other kids in the backyard.

"You late." Reggie said as he walked up to us.

"Boy I coulda stayed home and not came at all." I scrunched up my face.

"Anyways Taylor nem want you. They in the back." He told me.

I went into the backyard and Antonio went to go smoke with Reggie and some of his friends.

"Bitch you never know how to answer yo' phone." Taylor said while looking at me.

"You right."

"But guess what the fuck what." Vanessa jumped in.

"What?" I asked while taking out my phone.

"Khalil know." She whispered.

"Know what?" I raised my eyebrow.

"About Xayvion." They all said at the same time slowly.

Nothing I plan ever turns out right. I wanted to tell him that shit on my own, now he probably even more mad than before.

40+ votes