The Great Forge

— T A Y A H —

We lay naked below a star filled sky.

We could have been here for spans and I would not have known or cared. Time may be irrelevant in Valhalla but time with her... that took on an entirely new concept. We sprawled out atop plush furs and cushions on a wide stone terrace. Flame torches lit the low stone edges and bathed us in golden light. Her home. Hanging high above on a mountain edge.  The view was to die for all over again... and I did not think of the landscape.

I stared at the immortal goddess that claimed every piece of my attention. Her smooth skin, sculpted face, golden hair that flowed loose down one shoulder and those burning eyes–

"Sometimes I wonder if John Keavesmith really did rub off on you." She mused as she traced a hand up and down my bare arm. It raised hell wherever her fingers drifted.

"Hmm?" I mumbled as my eyes trailed along the curve of her hips and down to the crease between–

A hand slapped my arm and I ripped my eyes back to her own. They danced in amused gold from the firelight. I smirked.

"You were unbearably beautiful clothed in the mortal realm, I am doomed now you wear nothing at all in the immortal one." I chuckled as I raised a hand and pulled back some of her hair that was not even in the way. A small half smile appeared on her lips as I let my fingers drag slowly through her locks on the side of her head.

She moved forward and pushed my shoulder back so I was pressed into the soft furs. She placed both her arms either side of my head and simply watched me breathing below her. Watched my eyes that burned back, my face, my lips... her head drifted closer and secured my own in hers softly.

I practically sighed into her. I could never tire of the feel of her lips. The softness yet strength to her. The depth to her was unfathomable. There was such a chaotic beauty. An iron rose, that could just as soon cut you as it could allure you with its loveliness. But I never feared this power of hers–the unyielding energy I felt now as an immortal, as bottomless as it was. I trusted her with my life without hesitation.

Every inch of her skin I felt pressed warmly into my own was burning. I felt no cold from the weather in this realm but from my Valkyrie, I felt on fire.

When she moved against me slowly and teasingly I felt my energy rush through my blood. Her chest flush against my own, her legs tangled with mine and her hair falling across my face and skin. I felt her smile against my lips and quickly bite my mouth.

"Letting those–emotions run wild." She said between my lips.

I moved my hands up her sides slowly in response. I felt her shudder against my touch and I smiled back into her lips. I continued to assault her skin, drawing light circles from her hips to her lower back. She only pressed closer to me in response which made my thoughts go entirely off the mountain edge.

I tried to control my breathing but I was kissing a goddess under starlight, that was naked, among flame torches, with the beauty of Athena and she was naked... concentrate.

"Do those hands have a purpose–or am I going to have to wait another century?" She said grinning against me now.

I gave her a low growl in response and rapidly twisted, pinning her onto her back. Both her hands went above her head as I held her wrists.

She watched me silently. Our skin a soft gold in the fire light.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

She raised a brow in question before I dipped low and whispered in her ear. "How do you feel being the one trapped at my mercy?"