Chapter 11

A/N, first of all, I want to thank @Bobthebobthehobo for the amazing fan art they sent me. <3

If anyone wants to send stuff or just talk to me for advice or in general you can contact me through my email (ill write it on a comment to this sentence)       

This is their amazing fan art

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dippers POV

I woke up.....

But quickly closed my eyes again soon after. It's so bright it's blinding, It hurts my eyes I try to move my hand to cover them to only realise they're locked in handcuffs. I move them around my body to find I have a collar on my neck with a chain attached to it which I followed to a wall that felt like it was made of metal. I also have a cuff on one of my ankles that had a chain with a big metal ball on the end. Witch heavens knows I won't be able to move I've never done an ounce of working out in my pathetic life.

I sit down on the floor. Metal too surprise surprise. As I sat down I felt two auras in my room. Demon auras... That's right I was jumped by demons. They walk towards me and turn the lights down slightly. I open my doe eyes and glare at them wearily. They have a loaf of bread and a glass of water. They place it before me and I thank them. I carefully picked up the bread and ate it. I had a struggle picking up the water with handcuffs on but I did and I drank it all. 

I feel weird. I felt dizzy I was confused that's when I understood they drugged the water. They came over and got a whip. I'm guessing for the drug to take full control they needed me to sleep so I tried my hardest to stay awake despite the headache forming in the back of my head. They seemed to notice this and got a whip out and they pulled off my shirt and started to whip my back. So I guess they changed my clothes too while I was passed out.

It took a while but I finally lost consciousness from well blood loss. They beat and beat me they cut me and whipped me until I fell asleep. For once I actually wish I was back in the castle with Mabel. She might not love me but she would never physically hurt me.

Time Skip Brought By Dippers Pain 

Bills POV

I sat up in my room, waiting for the dearest prince of angels to visit me. I'll kill him off later but for now, I need to know if he or his sister have thought of attacking. Plus it wouldn't hurt to torture him. I want to break him. I want him to be forced to watch the ones he loves to die in front of his eyes. So I'm going to simply ask him questions that will help with that. Now for you viewers wondering (yes I know your there), I drugged his mind to be like a five-year-old he'll have all the information I need yet he will respond like he's five making it easier to get the information I need. The drug will wear off after half an hour after he wakes up so ill need to be quick. 

Pyro is currently with me. She's great at interrogations plus shell write down everything the boy says. I look out of my window. Sighing, my poor flower out there somewhere on earth I could go looking for him to make it up to him yet I'm here about to interrogate and torture the prince of angels witch is the whole reason flower is scared of me. Is because i said i would kidnap him. Or at least that's what I think it is. It could be me torturing those humans. Honestly, no idea.

Just then there was a knock on my door. I turned around to face it and took a deep breath a signalled to Pyro to open the door.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(A/N it might take me a while to post the next chapter if I don't do it tonight because I have tests in school all this week sorry <3)