A/N

A/N 

Hey everyone, 

Look I'm not dead...  yay. Okay so ill be updating this book a lot less because mocks haha yes... mocks a few weeks after we just had half term tests. But, anyway ill be updating this book less because it's harder to plan. Unlike Mystic Falls which isn't my idea so, I don't honestly know how to go writing it so I need to plan a bit ahead with that one with its creator who reached out to me so I know where they want the plot going.

And well You Caught My Heart, well like this book it's based on and roleplay. However, unlike this book I'll be able to update it the most so if your lacking billdip go make sure to read it. It's easier to plan unlike this one sorry everyone.

Speaking of planning, I have posted an announcement on my message board asking about it but probably most of you don't follow me or don't read the announcements. But, this is important so...

IMPORTANT WARNING READ

lol, anyway discord. How many of you have it? and are willing to join a group that ill make and help me plan my books. Or just to talk and mess around and have fun we could play games together as well. I'm just curious.

For those who don't have discord would you consider getting it to join the group?

Let me know guys I want an easier way to reach out to you aside from the comment section

Comment your awnsers please I'm not a telepath XD I want to try and do this for a for a future book im like in need of replys XD
-------------------------------------------