Question!

Hey everyone, surprised you're still reading this honestly!

I'm so sorry that it's taking so long to update but I'm having stress with school work and I want to make sure my chapters are the best they can currently be before I post them! 

I've just deleted the entirety of chapter 17 and 18 not liking the way that they going so far. I wanted to introduce more characters and more friends for Dipper and Mabel and maybe some for Bill but he has his gang.

I'm terrible at creating people and I just hated the people I made and the chapters on a whole!

Then I remembered I have you guys. 

So I was wondering if you could make some OC'S or add yourselves into the story. I need an array of people and even if you Mabel's friend you could secretly like Dipper if you don't necessarily want to be cruel to the cutie.

--------------------------

If you were wanting to do this as I NEED you to could you comment in this formant filling in information so I can make the character or yourself as a demon or angel:

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Species(angle or demon):

Were they once human or a pure-blooded angel or demon?: 

Personality:

Appearance (eye colour, hair colour, skin colour, glasses or freckles, what clothes they like):

Job/Role (guard, seller, maid, or a normal civilian):

Who they would be friends with (Dipper, Mabel and maybe Bill):

---------------------------

Please understand that I can not use all of them (that's if I get any) But ill try to even if their just people Dipper sees on the streets and not exactly being his friend. 

I love you all so much xx

Sorry, it's taking so long to get these chapters out the Pokemon book should update soon though probably tomorrow after an all-nighter!

Be safe! 

Have a nice Day/Night/Afternoon!

Love you all!!