Chapter 15

A/N guess whos back..back again! 

Hey, guys sorry for taking so long to update I was sick then It was online school then writer's block overall I was a mess but I'm back wonder for how long hopefully for awhile.

hope you're all doing fine wash your hands and um introverts it's our time to shine!

-----------------------------------

Bills POV

I stared at my dark oak desk it seemed to be the most interesting thing in the room currently. I don't know what to do. Gosh what have I got myself into falling in love with the Prince of Angels my father would have hated the thought and normally so would I. To fall in love with an angel it's disgusting. But then I look at Flower and I love him like all the bad things that angels have done to me don't exist.

When I look at Flower it's like the whole world disappears. All the stress that I've ever felt from my kingdom, my father's death, my coronation it all goes away I feel like I can relax and be myself around him. I feel happy I feel free to be myself with him. So am I honestly willing to give that all up and kill him for the respect of my subjects and to follow the rules. 

No... I don't think i could possibly kill him. I swore to myself I would marry him and ill go through with it and live happily with him by my side. Once I become king I could easily change the rules allowing our marriage to be legal. 

But, what about my revenge on my father's behalf. Those angels poisoned him and ill be marrying their prince if he says yes. They could possibly turn their backs on Flower I don't want that. I let out a long deep sigh. It would probably be best to let Flower go free and go back home to his own kingdom. No matter how much it could hurt me now knowing that he'll probably hate me.

I look down at the notes about the prince of angels or Flower that we were going to use to kill him. I reach for them and scrunch them up into a ball holding it in my hand burning it with my azure flame. I frown and rest my head on my hands trying to think of something to do. Pretty sure I'm just stalling but I don't know what he would say to me if he sees me again what if he decides that he hates me. That he doesn't want me anywhere near him. I don't think I could do that.

There was a knock on the door which I told the person to come in. The two guards that escorted Flower to my room enter the room and stand in front of the desk. I look up at them and move my hand gesturing them to talk.

"w-well sire, we were wondering..." the first guard trails off unsure then the second one continues his sentence for him "what are you going to do with the angel prince now?"

I sigh and answer "that is frankly none of your concern you tell anyone what happened today and you'll both be executed" I glare at the end trying to intimidate them which worked, of course, it did it's quite boring really how everyone is scared of me and is quick to support me because of it. No one tells me when I make a mistake cause they're to frightened too I just wish they did so I would have never made the mistake in the first place.

"Y-Yes sire," they stutter out I roll my eyes "your dismissed," I say in a monotone voice. They quickly bow and leave.  I sigh I really need to stop stalling. Its becoming day for the mortals so its time for me and my people to sleep and everyone knows I need it. I slowly rise from my seat dusting off my clothes turning the lights off.

I push open the oak door and start walking my steps echoing throughout the isolated corridor. As I pass through the corridor of past rulers (a place where we hang pictures of every ruler of hell once they get coronated) I feel a cold breeze as I feel my shoulders getting heavier. I feel like all of them are all looking at me disappointed. I sigh and hurry past my father's portrait knowing ill never be able to look him in the eyes now.

I stop in front of my bedroom door. I put my ear on it but hear no noise inside. I take a deep breath and walk inside pushing the doors open. I look around my room seeing nothing out of place then my eyes wander to the window seat where Flower lies. He's in my hoodie cuddling up to it in his sleep as he lets out soft breaths through his slightly parted lips. His chest rising and falling slowly. He looks completely at peace. And now seeing him like that I forgot why I was worried in the first place.

I smile and go over to my wardrobe taking off my clothes and just putting on some plain black sweats. I go over to Flower slowly picking him up hesitantly. I go over to my bed throwing the covers to one side lying Flower down. I follow getting in next to him putting my arms around him hugging him close to my chest. I smile and put the blankets over him and me turning the lights off with magic. I run my fingers through his soft curly chestnut hair. I smile and get comfy breathing in Flowers scent falling asleep tranquilly.

Maybe this could work...