Chapter 18

DIPPERS POV

I look at Rebecca who smiles at me softly it calms my nerves slightly but, I can't help but still be worried. I follow after Rebecca as she leads me down many corridors with lots of turns in it. I look around to at least try and memorize the way. But, we were going so fast it was a blur. We reach the throne room. It was a huge holly room with a clear glass dome as a roof. A gold chandelier hanging down in the centre. There was a royal red carpet that leads up to a raised bit of floor on which two thrones sat. A huge gold throne with a ruby in the centre and a maroon cushioned seat. Next to it a smaller but still big silver throne with the same gem and cushion design. They seemed to be really comfy.

Before I could dwell on the thrones more Rebecca pulled on my hang drawing my attention back to her and the situation at hand. I smile at her and she grins. 

"come on we better keep going," She says and carries on running. I run alongside her at the same pace out of the grand doors of the throne room down the cold stone steps of the castle into the village. Demons rushing around everywhere in fear. Some I noticed as guards other normal civilians. They all seemed to be running towards the castle while I and Rebecca were going in the opposite direction to them which made it hard to get through them. 

My grip in Rebecca's hand started weakening throughout all the pushing and shoving and I let got and fell behind into the crowd. I feel myself being shoved around repeatedly. I try to carry on moving forward. My shoulder hurting from the repeating action of it being shoved into. I feel someone grab my hand pulling me into an ally way away from the crowd. I turn around to see a demoness. She had a beautiful golden skin with dark hair that was tied up into a high pony. She had dark brown eyes. She was wearing a black hoody with some grey shorts over a pair of black tights. She had ebony boots. I looked up at in slight fear and I moved to back away but she held me closer. 

"shh, I'm not here to harm you. Bill sent me to help Rebecca out with you. Good job he did too or you would have been crushed in the crowds." I let out a sigh relaxing slightly. The girl check me over really quick. My right shoulder has a bruise on it but other than that I'm fine. I smile at her. "My names Dipper what's yours?" I ask and she replies "Selena, we better find Rebecca now that the crowds have lesson" I nod. (thank you @BreakTheForthWall for this lovely character) 

We walk back into the village there are still demons rushing but not as many. Selene walks in front of me leading the way forward protecting me from being hit. I smile at this. I just hope Bills okay in the front line. As we carry on going forward I hear the faint sound of someone calling my name becoming louder. I look ahead to see Rebecca I shout to her and she turns and looks at me rushing over. 

"Selene? What are you doing here?" She says.

"The prince sent me." Selene replies standing up straight "Good thing he did he would have your head for losing Flower" I watch Rebecca shiver nodding.

"I would have thought the royal assassin would be on the front lines though," She says curiously smiling at me as we carry on going forward her at my right side.

"Yeah I suppose so but he said defending Flower is more important" Selene responded rolling her shoulders. 

"I'm more important than defending the kingdom?" I say a small blush forming on my cheek which only grown when Selene nods "Guess so" 

I've never really been important my whole life the only important thing I do is raise the moon and arrange the stars which gets easily overlooked by the other angels. But, I know the earth appreciates my efforts. My night allows the earth to rest and regain energy for the plants. I smile and I start walking faster a bounce in my step. 

The closer we get to the front line the more nervous I become. I'm scared of what ill see and what if I get spotted. Rebecca seems to notice my distress and she comforts me telling me there's another exit of Hell that you can only use with permission which we have and that it's close to the wall but we won't see anything and no one will see us. I sigh in relief as Selene checks our surroundings now that we were completely alone. We take a left turn and enter a dim-lit cave. We walk further into it and it gradually gets darker. The walls seeming to get closer the deeper we got. Then finally I saw a purple light. I get closer to see a purple portal with sparks flying out of it on the back wall of the cave surrounded by pictures carved into the wall of the surface world. 

I walk forwards Selene before me and Rebecca behind me. I close my eyes going through getting ready for the bright light. I feel around and I steady myself on a tree trunk my vision spotted with red and yellow so I knew it was bright out. I slowly raised the moon.

"What's with the eclipse," Rebecca says which I sigh at of course Mabel isn't at heaven to lower the moon. I open my eyes stubbornly looking at the floor. I then look up to see the sun setting and I smile and start to arrange the stars. By accident, I made a triangle out of stars reminding me of Bill. Oh right, Bill! I hope he's safe. I turn to my two companions and say I want to go back they both nod and lead me back to Hell. 

Bill was waiting at the portal for us. I smile and run towards him he picks me up around the waist twirling me in the air pulling me back down into his chest and I wrap my arms around his neck giggling. I grin up at him and he chuckles smiling. 

"Hi," He says resting his forehead on mine looking into my eyes.

"Hi" I giggle softly looking into his eyes in return we both start moving closer as I slip my eyes close feeling his breath on my lips. I trace my tongue along my bottom lip and move even closer. Just as I'm finally about to kiss him Tom interrupts us with a fake cough. I pull away blushing bill doing the same as we let go of each other and move away. I frown a bit at the loss of contact but It didn't matter that much. I didn't even notice Tom or Zander. I hear Selene and Rebecca laughing behind me causing me to blush harder.

A/N

Well, this took a while sorry for the wait like I'm super sorry. I'll spend the rest of this week working on my books to make up for it.

Make sure to follow me for updates on how I'm doing and how the books are doing if there will be any issues or anything.

I love you all!

Stay Safe, Wash your hands, No physical contact just air hugs!

Love you all xxxxx

Again sorry! Thanks for 108 followers!