1 - Stargazing

{A few words before reading:
I'll try to upload a chapter every 1~2 days. If I stop uploading for, say, a week, I'll try to explain my reasons in an A/N. This book will not be discontinued or paused without notice.}

{This is an Insomnia [Dream x Error] book, you do not need to read if that bothers you.}

{This book was inspired by Weebyhumanbean's FGOD Error: THE LAST LAUGH, OmegaVerz's REBOOTED, The-Punmaster's Children of Chaos and Dat_Artistic_Nobody's Fractured Strings of Fate. All of which are amazing books that I highly recommend :] }

{I'll shut up now, enjoy!}

3rd POV

Error sat on the cliff in Outertale and sighed. He had just been in a fight with Ink, and he could tell that he was pretty injured. It was not particularly painful, after all, he did have a high pain tolerance. Luckily, Ink had stopped creating for a while, probably to recover from their fight. This meant that Error finally had a break, even if it was short.

He had teleported to Outertale to go stargazing, but also to heal. Since time was practically non-existent in the Anti-Void, he couldn't really naturally heal there. He opened a portal to the Anti-Void, and took out his knitting needles, along with an unfinished puppet. He began to knit, feeling calm, though he couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching them.

"Duncle Error!"

Error looked up and saw Cosmic (Outertale Chara) running towards him.

"h3l£0 c0$M1c."

Cosmic giggled and ran over to Error, sitting next to Error on the cliff, dangling their legs over the edge.

"What are you making? Is that me?"

"¥e@H, |t iš."

"That's really cool! I wish I could do that..."

"h3h, m@ÿße 1 caN t3acH y0u 5omed4y." Error fished out a chocolate bar from his pocket and handed it to Cosmic. Cosmic smiled as thanks and peeled off the wrapper.

"Frisk is getting really annoying recently," Cosmic said, nibbling on the chocolate. "10 genocide runs in a row! And they're still going."

"@nd 1 sUppO53 th3¥'£l jU5t bLam3 it On ¥oU 1n th3 enD."

Cosmic nodded in frustration. "Exactly! Everyone thinks I 'possessed' Frisk but why would I? Why would I kill my best friend?" Tears started to drip down their face. "And all I do is kill Frisk in the end. After all, they deserve it. But then they'll just reset, and nobody will remember anything! Sans remembers but Frisk always blames it on me whenever he asks! It was their choice to start genocide, just to feed their curiosity!"

Error patted them on the back. His hand started to glitch a bit more but he didn't really care. Cosmic hugged him tightly, and it took a lot of effort for Error not to crash.

"Anyway, I can tell Frisk is doing another reset. Hopefully I can convince them to do pacifist this time. Gotta get there soon or the timeline might mess up. Bye Duncle Error!"

"w@it €0$m¡c!" Error tossed Cosmic the puppet who nodded in thanks. "gOød lü€k w¡+h c0n\/1nc!ng Frį$k!"

Error stared at the stars for a while before he felt a sharp pang in his soul, making him wince in pain.

"gØdd@mn¡t 1nkÿ. ha\/3 yøU evęR t@k3n a ßr34k for mÕr3 th4n aN hOür¿"

Error got up and made a portal to the new AU.

"hUh. F£øWerF3lL cOp¥ #57. wh¥ dO ¥øu hav3 tO m@kE so m4n¥ $Ãd aUs, 1nk¥?" Error muttered before he jumped into the portal.