FOUR

Myair Kacey
Next day

Myair sat in the kitchen watching the bacon cook

Myair sat in the kitchen watching the bacon cook. She was making her and Nasir breakfast. She wanted to thank him again for letting her stay at his place because in all honesty he didn't have too.

Taking a look at the croissants, she took them out because they were finished. Taking off the bacon, she began to make the two plates.

"Damn, it smell good in here." Nasir chuckled as he took a seat at the bar table. Myair couldn't lie and say she did not blush because she did. Although she felt very weird cooking in his home but she went by what he said. Make yourself at home.

"Thank you." Myair said shyly as she sat his plate down in front of him. She looked in all the cabinets and in the process, Nasir couldn't help but stare at her ass.

She was blessed, he could say. Soon, he hoped he could be blessed which made him smirk."why you making that face?" Myair asked with a raised brow as she sat the glass of orange juice in front of him as well.

"Nothing." Nasir spoke as he began to eat. Nasir sighed deeply at the good taste of the breakfast. "This shit good girl." Nasir exaggerated and Myair playfully mugged him. "I try." Myair said lowly and Nasir stared at her. "Well it's good." He said as he took a sip from his juice.

"When I was with my mom, I just cooked to keep me occupied." Myair stated and Nasir nodded. He really felt bad for her. She's been held captive and now that she's out, he thinks she's gonna fear everything.

Nasir finished and Myair picked it up before feeling pain to her side. "Ahh." She spoke lowly and Nasir looked up seeing that she was holding her side.

"You straight mamas?" Nasir asked and Myair nodded as Nasir got up from the stool wrapping his arms around her. "C'mon." He spoke as he sat her down on the couch.

"You always tryna be up and moving around." Nasir chuckled and Myair laughed. "I am a busy body." She smiled as he took a seat next to her.

Myair sighed. She didn't know whether he wanted her laying on his shoulder but at this point she didn't care but Nasir didn't care either.

Nasir Taylor

Nasir woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. About to get up, he figured he couldn't due to Myair laying on him. "Myair?" He whispered. "Hm?" She replied.

"My phone ringing." Nasir spoke and she nodded before getting up and laying on the other end of the couch. Nasir picked up his phone before seeing his brother's name go across the screen.

"Wassup?" Nasir said into the phone. "Open the door. Me and Niya outside." Ni'sauhn spoke and Nasir hung up the phone before walking to the door.

Opening it, it revealed his little brother and sister. "You finally opened the damn door." Niya said and Nasir mushed her head. "Shut the fuck up." Nasir spoke and Ni'sauhn shook his head.

Ni'sauhn made his way in the kitchen as Niya made her way to the living room. "Nas! Who is this pretty girl?" Niya called out and Nasir rolled his eyes before walking in the living room.

He saw as Myair was looking shy as she hid her face. "This Myair. She going through some shit so she'll be staying with me." Nasir said nonchalantly and Niya just stared at her before plopping down beside her.

"Hey girl. My name is Niya and that's Ni'sauhn. My ugly ass brother." Niya said. "Niya." Nasir said and Niya covered her mouth. "Sorry." She said as she watched her brothers eyes drift to Myair.

Niya knew her brother and knew when he was feeling a girl. Niya smirked before grabbing the remote and turning on the tv. "What y'all come by for anyway?" Nasir asked.

"We came to deliver a message for mama." Niya said and Ni'sauhn nodded. "Yup. She said ya ass getting fucked up for not answering her calls." Ni'sauhn said making Myair laugh.

"That shit not funny." Nasir said with a low chuckle. "Okay, What's the message?" Nasir asked. "She having a cookout tomorrow and she wanted you to come." Niya said and Nasir sighed.

"She know ion fuck with her family." Nasir said and Myair looked at him. He waved her off before looking at Ni'sauhn. "I'm not going." Nasir spoke and Niya and Ni'sauhn shrugged.

"You gotta get over the past Nasir." Niya said. "It ain't me, it's them." Nasir spoke standing up before walking his brother and sister to the door. "Ight, bye." Niya said as he hugged her and dapped Ni'sauhn.

Closing the door and locking it back, he walked back into the living room to see Myair standing up. Her curves is what caught his eye making her shyly look away. "Why are you lookin at me like that?" Myair asked as Nasir bit his bottom lip.

"No reason." Nasir spoke even though he had a whole movie of them in bed in his head. She gave him a side eye before brushing it off. "Why you just won't go?" Myair asked and Nasir sighed.

"I ain't got time for they shit. They know what it is." Nasir spoke and Myair shook her head. "But if that's the case then they don't matter. Your going there for your mother. Not them." Myair persuaded. "Ion know Myair." Nasir spoke.

But he did think. She did have a point but his family wasn't like others. They were different. "Just go, for me." Myair smiled showing her pearly white teeth making Nasir chuckle.

"I'll think about it." Nasir said and Myair smacked her lips before straight facing him. Nasir laughed before getting back serious.

"You real beautiful ma." He spoke and Myair looked away showing how red her cheeks were at the moment. "Why you always looking away and shit?" Nasir asked and Myair shrugged.

Myair just couldn't look the fine man in his eyes. It was hard. She never had a man tell her she was beautiful. "Thank you." Myair said.

"How would you feel if we got to know each other more." Nasir spoke and Myair stared at him before looking away again. Nasir sighed before grabbing her chin and making her look at him. That didn't mean her eyes didn't trail everywhere but him.

"I mean, I don't mind." Myair said lowly and Nasir nodded. "Ight. Go get dressed and be down by 8." Nasir demanded and Myair looked at him like he had two heads. "What?" Myair spoke and Nasir chuckled. "Ian stutter. I'll be back. Call JuJu for company." He said as he walked out the door leaving Myair on the couch still in shock.

Nasir saw something in her that he never saw in a female. Going to his contacts, he found Madison's name before blocking it. Because like before, he wasn't the type of man to have many women. He only focused on one and that one right now was Myair.