EIGHT

Omniscient

Myair sat the last bag down before taking the things out and putting them up in the cabinets. Nasir walked in the kitchen before staring at Myair. Nasir sighed before creeping up behind her and wrapping his arms around her.

Myair rolled her eyes before getting out of his grasp. "So you really mad?" Nasir asked and Myair snapped her neck at him as if he asked her what's zero minus zero. "Really Nasir?" Myair asked him and Nasir sighed.

"Look, I promise you I ain't fuck that girl. She lyin." Nasir said with a shrug making Myair scoff. "Okay Nasir." Myair spoke as she sat the bananas in a corner. "I'm serious." Nasir spoke wrapping his hands back around her.

"Nasir, I don't care. I can't even get mad because I'm not your girl and your not my man." Myair spoke which ticked Nasir off. "Shut the fuck up with that shit. You might not be my girl officially but yo ass is mines and ain't no other nigga fucking with you. Point blank. Ight? I told you I wasn't fucking with that damn girl." Nasir spoke loudly making Myair roll her eyes.

"Okay Nasir. It's just, she looked so sure and you just sat there for a minute like she was telling the truth." Myair spoke. "Well it ain't true so you ain't gotta worry about nothin." Nasir spoke and Myair nodded as she watched Nasir's every movement.

Myair shook her head before she felt Nasir's arms wrap around her. "I'm tryna get wit you. Ion want no other hoes, ight?" Nasir spoke into her neck sending chills right down her spine.

"O-Okay." Myair said lowly as she felt Nasir's hand roam her body. His huge hands roaming her made her feel so good. Nasir turned Myair around before pushing his lips into hers. Fighting for dominance, of course Nasir won, but Myair didn't care.

Myair moaned making Nasir smirk as he picked her up putting her on the counter before rubbing her wet box through her spanks. Myair wrapped her arms around his neck until Myair quickly broke away from the kiss due to the knocking on the door.

Myair was so happy because she really didn't want it to go farther. Not that she didn't want him but she wasn't ready, plus, they weren't even together. Myair felt as Nasir was slowly taking over her and she was hating it but at the same time she was liking it.

Nasir T.

Nasir walked to the door before forcefully opening it as it revealed Mazi and his bro Elijah. "Wassup nigga." Mazi spoke before he brushed past him. Elijah dapped Nasir up before shaking his head and laughing at Mazi's foolishness.

"What it do bro." Nasir spoke as he closed the door. Elijah walked into the kitchen and before Nasir  could say something to Myair, she was already gone. "Ight, wassup." Nasir asked taking out a water bottle.

"We got shit to handle tonight. Did you forget?"Mazi spoke and Nasir chuckled. "Almost, thanks for reminding." Nasir said as he downed the water bottle. Myair had him hot.

"Nick been talking." Mazi said as he heard elijah scoff but it turned into a laugh. "What he been sayin?" Nasir asked with a raised brow. "He been telling us about Dman and where the nigga at." Mazi spoke. "But you know my plan right? I wanna take out his workers, his right hand mans, then him." Nasir spoke and Mazi and elijah nodded.