TWELVE

Nasir Taylor
2 days later

Nasir sat in his chair at his desk as he had his fingers up to his mouth

Nasir sat in his chair at his desk as he had his fingers up to his mouth. He sat in deep thought. It broke by the door being opened. It was Ceno and Elijah walking in.

"You straight?" Ceno asked as he took a seat beside Elijah. Nasir ignored his whole question. "I just wanna know how they disappeared off the radar like that. That was quick." Nasir spoke up.

Nasir knew how to disappear on the radar but it was different with Marcus. Nasir wanted to know why disappear if Marcus wanted Nasir coming after him.

"I don't know how he did it. He got some connect that we need to find ASAP." Ceno spoke. "I just want to find him so I can kill em." Elijah said. Nasir was irritated. He hasn't been talking to nobody. JuJu has been blowing his phone up with questions but Nasir won't answer them.

As Nasir sat in his desk, his leg shook with irritation. He was beyond heated and he was ready to go to war. Nasir was willing to kill anybody that came in his way. "You must really like shorty." Ceno spoke and Elijah smacked his lips.

"Duh. He wouldn't be going this crazy for nothing." Elijah spoke as the door swung open revealing Mazi and one of Marcus's workers. He had blood dripping from his mouth and his eyes were bloodshot red.

"Man Nasir, I ain't have shit to do with whatever you and Dman got going on." Rico spoke. "Dman?" Nasir questioned. "So Dman took her? Not Marcus?" Nasir asked Mazi as if he knew.

Nasir grabbed his gun before cocking it back. Bending down to Rico's level, he pointed the gun to Rico's head. If Rico knew better, he would spill all of it. He knew better.

"Spill that shit it I'll spill your shit." Nasir spoke calmly but everybody in the room knew what was behind that. "Ight man look, I don't know where they at. Real shit. He just told me about a warehouse." Rico spoke truthfully.

"Okay, who can I go to, to get all the information because you ain't telling me shit." Nasir said as he placed his finger on the trigger.

"His right hand man. Tyler. He can give you all the information." Rico spoke quickly. "Address?" Nasir asked. "Uh, Uh, Chestmont Apartments. Apartment 239." Rico spilled out. Mazi nodded as Nasir sent a bullet straight through Rico's head.

"Tell the cleanup crew to get this shit outta here." Nasir demanded as he stuck his gun in his waistband before jogging out of 119.

"Aye, where you going?" Mazi asked as he jogged behind Nasir. "To go and find this nigga tyler. I need Myair back ASAP." Nasir spoke.

"Well I'm riding with you." Mazi spoke and Nasir shrugged before hopping in his Challenger.

Myair Kacey

Myair sat in the corner with her knees to her chest as she watched a younger girl get raped by 'Dman'. Myair felt so bad. These last two day have been hell and Myair just wish it all ended for her.

Myair was in complete pain. Her clothes were sticking to her back like glue due to the blood and deep open cuts. Myair prayed every chance she got.

"Please stop!" The little girl pleaded as tears fell from Myair's eyes. "Shut the fuck up!" Dman shouted in her face before sending a hit to it.

Myair winced to the hard hit making her cry louder. She instantly regretted it. Her being here, she learned that Dman hated when females cried.

Dman snapped his neck at Myair before walking to her. Dman gripped Myair's hair before looking her deep into her eyes. "You want yo ass beat? You know I hate that crying!" Dman yelled in Myair's face.

Myair shook her head with fear before Dman let go before mushing her head. "Just don't hurt her anymore." Myair spoke up making Dman turn his head slightly before turning all the way around.

"What?" Dman asked as Myair covered her face crying more. "Don't hurt her anymore. Hurt me." Myair spoke. As Myair stayed here for the last two days, she grew close to the little girl. Her name was Kalina.

"Michael!" Dman yelled before a man entered the door. "Hand me the extension cord and the alcohol." Dman spoke as his eyes never left Myair. Myair's heart dropped. Her back already had deep cuts due to the extension cord. Now she had to take more pain?

"You know what to do." Dman spoke as Myair cried before slowly turning on her stomach. Dman got the cord ready. Myair could feel when he lifted his arm with every hit. As he hit her, Myair screamed in pain as Kalina cried.

Myair knew if she moved, the beating was gonna go on longer. "You should've thought twice about this!" Dman yelled as he continued to hit her.

Myair could feel the cold air hitting her cuts. Myair closed her eyes as she screamed before feeling one last hit that caused it to sound like a death scream.

Hearing a noise in front of her face, she opened her eyes as there laid a bloody extension cord. She heard the top to the alcohol unscrew. "You ready?"Dman asked as he chuckled.

Myair closed her eyes tightly before feeling the burning sensation to her back causing her to squirm like a fish out its water. "AHHHH!" She screamed as she heard the muffled cries seeing a buff man taking away Kalina.

Dman bent down to her level before pulling her hair making her look at him. "Ain't nobody he—." Dman was cut off.

Dman turned his head before looking at one of his right hand mans. "They got Tyler." Kevin, Dman's best friend spoke. "What?" Dman asked. Tyler was Dman's nephew. "Man, give that girl back. Our problem ain't with her, it's with Nasir!" Kevin shouted and Dman looked down at Myair as she was zoning in and out of consciousness.

"What? This is what they want. This is what they are coming to get. I'm keeping her. Besides, Marcus has to kill her anyway." Dman shrugged. "Did you forget that's your nephew? The only thing you have left of your sister?" Kevin reminded him.

Dman went into deep thought  before looking at an unconscious Myair. Dman cursed under his breath before taking what all Kevin said into consideration.

"Come on man. Get her and put her in the truck." Dman spoke to the guard as he walked out.