FOURTEEN

Nasir Taylor
2:12 am

"When we get in there, start blowing niggas shit off." Nasir said as he put his hoodie on. Nasir was in his van waiting on Ceno to load the last gun for Elijah.

"Get Tally up on that building with the sniper." Nasir said to Mazi as he watched the warehouse. Nasir was ready to blow Dman and Marcus off. He was ready for this to be over with.

"Ight, here." Ceno spoke handing Elijah the commando. Elijah held this devilish smirk. Nasir shook his head at him before opening the door with his Saiga in his arms.

Nasir jogged to the side with Mazi and Elijah behind him. Nasir gave Tally a signal for him to shoot the guards that stood by the doors.

Seeing their bodies drop, Nasir waited for Mazi as he used the rocket launcher to blow the doors down. Hearing yelling and more commotion from inside, gun shots began to fire.

Nasir ran in with the rest of his crew as they started shooting niggas left to right. Nasir had bodies dropping with the snap of a finger. Nasir had aim for days. He was cold with it.

As Nasir looked around, he saw somebody creeping behind Mazi. Shooting them where they stood, Nasir smirked before seeing Dman running. Nasir sighed before sending one of his guys after him. Seeing Marcus behind him, Nasir sent a quick shot to his leg before watching him fall.

Nasir ran over before holding the gun to his face. "Say good bye nigga." Nasir spoke as Marcus chuckled. "Yeah yeah, fuck you." Marcus spoke.

Nasir nodded before letting off a shot to his head. Nasir heard one last shot before he felt a hand touching his shoulder. Turning around, more guys came in.

Nasir ran before shielding his self with a wall beside Elijah. "Where Mazi?" Nasir asked. "Right here!" Mazi spoke as he started shooting. Watching the bodies drop, Nasir added before dropping bodies. Elijah started his shooting before he shot the last men standing.

"Come on." Nasir spoke to the two as they walked to the back where Dman was fighting with his guy. Nasir just wanted to get him over with. Showing him twice in his chest. Dman fell and Nasir's guy got up before breathing hard.

"Man fuck you. You sent me after that buff ass nigga mane." Donny spoke. "Nigga shut up." Nasir laughed as he walked back to the front. "Tally Burn this shit down." Nasir spoke as he saw Mazi and Elijah with the duffles over their shoulders.

Nasir got in the van before waiting on Mazi and Elijah to get settled in. Pulling off, Nasir no later heard a loud explosion. Nasir stared at Mazi and Elijah before dapping the two up.

Myair Kacey

Myair sat in the bed with her knees to her chest as she cried. Myair was so upset with herself.  She asked herself how she let this happen? What could she have done to change all the bad things that has happened to her.

It was crazy how she was once happy but then it all goes down the drain. Myair felt dirty. Her body wasn't as soft and clear with no bruises anymore. Myair wiped her face but more tears streamed down her cheeks.

Myair was so disappointed in herself. More like disgusted. Myair thought it was her fault that those things happened to her. Myair needed to be stronger then what she was.

Myair rested her head as she thought about Nasir. She didn't want to blame him for the things that happened to her and she wasn't.

Hearing the door creek, Myair lifted her head looking at Nasir. His face had softened . "Myair? What's wrong?" Nasir asked as he sat on her bed wrapping his arms around her.

Myair pushed away. "Nothing." Myair spoke as she wiped her face. Myair walked in the bathroom only to be followed by him.

She wasn't mad at him, she just wanted her space but it was Nasir for crying out loud.

"Myair? Wassup? Talk to me." Nasir said as he grabbed her hand trying to turn her around but she wouldn't budge. "I said it was nothing Nasir." Myair spoke. "No! Tell me wassup? You crying and shit, let me know so I can help you!" Nasir yelled.

"You wanna know why I'm crying?! HUH? This is why! This is why I'm crying Nasir!" Myair spatted as she pulled the big t-shirt off showing her back. It held cuts, deep cuts at that.

"This is why I'm crying Nasir!" Myair shouted again showing the bruise around her neck which made Nasir's jaw clench. "This is why!" Myair yelled again pointing at the black eyes.

"Not so beautiful am I?" Myair spoke as Nasir pulled her into a hug as she cried. "Nasir, I didn't even recognize myself. I don't even feel myself. I don't want to be myself! I wish my life was different!" Myair cried as Nasir rubbed her back.

The two walked to the bed before Nasir but Myair in his lap still holding her. All he could do was be by her side and that's all she wanted.

"This is not how I wanted things to go." Myair spoke. "You still beautiful either way. Them brusies gonna go away, their not gonna stay like your beauty is. Myair, you is one beautiful female even if you had a scratch on your face. It don't matter, you still beautiful in my eyes." Nasir spoke as he heard her cry's lower.

Myair was soo and truly thankful for him. She just hoped that he stayed by her side through it all. "Thank you Nasir." Myair spoke lowly as she felt Nasir's thumb run over her cheeks, wiping away the tears that still filled from her eyes.

Myair's eyes slowly began to close due to her being sleepy. Soon, Nasir heard her light snores causing him to chuckle at how big of a baby she was.

Nasir sat his head back before closing his eyes and dozing off into a deep, well needed sleep.