EIGHTEEN

Nasir Taylor

Nasir couldn't even drink the drink that was in his hand because he was laughing at Myair

Nasir couldn't even drink the drink that was in his hand because he was laughing at Myair. She was totally drunk and he couldn't stand to watch her almost fall on her ass.

Right now they was at the most famous jumping club called Club Prana. It was crowded and many girls crowded around Myair as she twerked. Nasir was fine with it as long as it wasn't no niggas.

"Mane you gonna have to carry her ass out." Tally spoke and Nasir laughed before shaking his head at her. "I'm glad she having a good time though." Nasir spoke and Tally nodded as the arguing couple walked over.

"You need to drink some water since that liquor had yo fucking vision blurry. You know that was a dyke you was twerking on." Ceno spoke to Jaz. "No I didn't now leave me the fuck alone." Jaz said and Ceno mushed her head before she punched him.

"You kilt my fucking vibe." Jaz said before standing up. "Sit yo ass down before I choke the shit outta you." Ceno said sternly. Jaz stared at him before plopping down beside him. She laid her head on his arm.

"I'm sorry baby." Jaz spoke. "Oh fuck no!" Tally said as he walked away. Nasir followed before laughing at the two. He just didn't understand their relationship.

"Oh shit, look." Tally spoke as he pointed at Myair, Amina, JuJu, and Jayda. Nasir shook his head at who threw the first punch. Myair.

Nasir quickly grabbed her as Mazi and Elijah came down grabbing their girls.

Nasir took Myair out as she was still yelling. "I'll see y'all at the house." Nasir said as he put a rowdy Myair in the passenger seat.

"Nasir, she had me fucked all they way up." Myair spoke as she punched her hand. "I should've stomped her with my Shane Justin's." Myair spoke and Nasir couldn't help but laugh as she continued to slur her words.

Omniscient

Myair rested her chin on Nasir's shoulder as he took her upstairs. She was riding his back because her feet was hurting. Nasir opened the room door before closing it.

Throwing Myair on the bed, Nasir kicked his shoes off and walked to the dresser taking off his chains before he heard the door lock from behind him.

Myair walked from the door before wrapping her arms around his waist. She wanted to feel him so bad. She felt weird though. She knew it was this liquor in her system but this was still Myair trying to get some of him.

Myair let her hands roam before they got to his v-line. "Myair, what is you doing?" Nasir asked. "What it look like?" Myair asked. Nasir turned around before being met with her eyes.

"You don't want it, trust me." Nasir said and Myair raised a brow. "Is that so?" Myair spokr.

Myair wanted to feel pleasure in between her legs. Not pain. Her first time wasn't so good so she wanted her second time to at least be the best.

"Nasir, I want you." Myair spoke seductively and honestly making Nasir take her serious. Nasir picked her up before laying her on the bed. As they kissed, the two fought for dominance. Nasir took the win.

Myair pulled his shirt off before he ripped her outfit showcasing her beautiful breast. "Skip this foreplay baby I wanna feel you." Nasir spoke.

At this moment, Myair fell in love. Nasir took off the rest of her outfit as it showed her beautiful waxed box. Nasir licked over his plump lips before meeting eyes with Myair as she smirked before tapping it.

Nasir ran his thumb over her clit before he kissed it sending a chill down Myair's spine. Nasir has been waiting for this day and now that it has came, he was gonna make it the best day.

Running his tongue on it, he began to eat her like it was no tomorrow. Sticking his finger in, her heard Myair moan. "Oh my god baby." Myair spoke.

Nasir flicked his tongue as Myair sat up watching him. This was entertaining to her. Sucking on her pearl, Myair threw her head back before arching her back off the bed.

Pushing Nasir in deeper, she began to grind her pussy on his lips. "I'm bout to cum!" Myair screamed. "Let that shit go." Nasir spoke as his breath trembled against her lips making her break. "Ohhh fuckkkk!" She dragged as he sucked all her juices before bring his lips up to hers.

Sloppily kissing Myair, she tasted herself. "You so fucking nasty." Nasir spoke. "Only for you." She spoke as she watched Nasir pull out his fully erected manhood. Her stomach dropped and Nasir chuckled. "Ain't no turning back now." She spoke as he slapped it against her pussy lips.

"Baby I don't run." She spoke and he smirked before entering her tight insides. Nasir frowned before Myair winced.

"Relax." Nasir said lowly as he began to slowly stroke her. "Okay baby, pound my shit." Myair moaned and Nasir did as told. Pounding in and out of her, their moans filled the room.

"Oh shit!" Myair moaned as she tried pushing him away. Nasir moved her hand before pounding harder. Hearing their skin clapping was music to Nasir's ears.

"Oh baby you feel so good." Nasir spoke before he pulled out. "Get on all fours." He demanded and Myair did as told before getting on all fours.

Nasir stuck his self back in before pounding her shit making her scream. What Myair felt was pure pleasure.

"Oh fuck I can't!" Myair screamed as she tried pushing him away. Nasir grabbed her arm before holding it. He took his head back in exaggeration. Her pussy felt so good to him.

"You feel soo good." Nasir spoke as he slapped her ass. Myair turned around before biting her lip. Throwing her ass back, Nasir groaned. Myair pulled away before pushing him on his back and hopping on top.

Myair began to ride like there was no tomorrow. Myair was close to coming. "Oh fuck." Nasir spoke as he squeezed her ass.

Myair was loving this moment. Nasir was ready for this moment. Ever since she moved in, he pictured this scene right here. "Myair get up." Nasir spoke and Myair shook her head before moaning. She was close to coming.

As she rode him, the two reached their climax before Myair laid beside him. The two was sweaty and out of breath. "Yo ass ain't going nowhere, you my girl now." Nasir said handing Myair a ring box leaving her to her reaction.