FIFTEEN

Myair Kacey
3 months later

Myair ran in Nasir's room before jumping on him

Myair ran in Nasir's room before jumping on him. "NASS!" She yelled waking him up. "What Myair?" Nasir asked. "Get up." Myair spoke and Nasir turned on his side. Myair rolled her eyes before sitting on top of him as she started kissing all over his face.

"Stop Mane." Nasir growled. Myair looked around as if Nasir wasn't talking to her. "Who the fuck you talking too?!" Myair asked with a raised brow.

Nasir peaked an eye open before looking at her. "Okay, I'm up." Nasir said as he sat up before yawning. "Oh hell no." Myair said as she covered her nose.

"Girl back the fuck up then." Nasir said pushing her softly but Myair had to be extra and fall off the bed. "Oh, I'm not talking to you for the rest of the hour." Myair spoke and Nasir smacked his lips before laughing.

"I was finna tell you about my birth—." Myair was about to say until Nasir cut her off. "Your birthday. I know, it's in two more days." Nasir said and Myair started twerking in the mirror causing Nasir's eyes to fall out his head which made her laugh.

"Yeah so for a gift, I want you to take me to that restaurant you took me too on our first date." Myair smiled and Nasir raised a brow.

"Nah, I got something else in mind." Nasir spoke and Myair crossed her arms. "And what's that?" Myair asked. "You'll see it again." Nasir said and Myair picked her phone up before looking at the time.

The time read 11:49 am. "Okay, I guess. But I'm finna ride with the girls." Myair said. "Okay, be careful." Nasir said as he handed her a stack of money. "Nasir, here. I can't take all of that." Myair spoke giving it back. "Girl take it." Nasir spoke and Myair shook her head. "No, I already have enough from you." Myair spoke and Nasir gave her a look and she sighed before taking it.

She walked out the room before creeping down to his office and sticking the money in the drawer. Walking out, she closed the door behind her before walking out the door to Jayda's G-wagon.

"Girl why yo ass creeping out the house like that?" Jayda asked as Amina stuck her head out the window. "Girl, Nasir just gave me a whole stack of money so I snuck it in his office. Girl he'll grill me if I don't take money from him." Myair said before laughing.

"Y'all need to gon head and make it official." JuJu spoke before shaking her head eating her lifesavers.

"Okay Elijah." Myair spoke and JuJu snapped her neck at her. "Get back." JuJu said and the girls erupted in laughter.

"Hey Jaz, you quiet." Myair spoke looking at Jaz. "That's because Ceno done got on that ass. She thought she could talk out the side of her neck to him and she got put in check." Amina said and Myair laughed as Jaz flicked her off.

"Fuck you. Her Myair!" Jaz said hugging her.

"Girl turn this up, dis my song!" Amina yelled and jayda laughed before turning up the volume. 'Bad bitch' by Yungeen Ace blasted through the speakers.

Myair shook her head before taking out her phone. She saw that she got a message from Nasir.

💙': Imma fuck you up when I see you.

Why? What I do?

💙': I told you to take that money😒

Sorry baby boy

Nasir Taylor

Nasir walked around Michael Gabriels with Niya

Nasir walked around Michael Gabriels with Niya. He was looking at jewelry for Myair. Since her birthday was coming up, he wanted to give her the best.

He wanted to spoil her. Something she never really got. "Ou, what about this one." Niya said as she pointed to a ring. "I don't know about that one. What about this one." Nasir said and Niya brought her lips to her nose before shaking her head.

"She needs the best promise ring. Something that's gonna catch anybody's eye and it's this one." Niya spoke and Nasir stared at it before sighing. "Okay." Nasir said.

"Excuse me, I would like this ring." Nasir spoke and Niya smirked.

*****

Nasir sat all the bags in his truck before getting in. Getting settled, he drove to his moms house to drop Niya off. Nasir was gonna be making Myair his girl. They've been talking long enough, it was time to make it official even though it already was in Nasir's eyes.

Nasir pulled up outside his moms house before getting out. "So you gonna take me with y'all on this trip?" Niya asked and Nasir mushed her head as the door opened. Nasir walked in the house before his eyes drifted to Madison that sat on the couch.

Nasir raised a brow before looking at his mother. She shrugged her shoulders before pulling him in another room. "Nasir Benjamin Taylor, you still fuckin that girl?" Nevaeh asked getting straight to the point. "What? No." Nasir said and Nevaeh stared at him.

"Well she's pregnant and she said it's yours." Neveah said crossing her arms. "It ain't mines." Nasir shrugged and neveah squinted at him. "Is this why you told me to come in? Tell her to leave." Nasir spoke as he walked out. "You can go. Ion know why you lying on me Madison." Nasir said.

"Nasir you know this is your child. I'm 4 months." Madison spoke and Nasir put his head in his hands. Here goes shit going down the drain-again.

Nasir shrugged it off. "It ain't mines, so find another nigga to accuse." Nasir said as he stormed out getting in his car and quickly pulling off to go and set Myair's gifts up.

As he drove, he didn't even think of Madison and her lies. He was fed up with her period.
Madison was community pussy so he thought it could be multiple man that fucked her. Plus, he wore a condom the last time.