Prologue + 1

PROLOGUE

"I want to go home~"

"What are they?"

"Nevermind that. What the fuck are they going to do to us?"

"I'm scared~"

"Whining like that isn't going to help, Taehyung. We need to find a way to get out of here."

Standing from where he'd been sitting on the floor, Jimin clenched his hands into fists by his sides, trying to be strong in this situation."Yoongi-hyung's right. We need to work together to come up with a plan."

Yoongi stood as well."Of course I'm right. Sitting around and whining isn't going to do us any good."

However, Taehyung remained on the floor, sitting with his knees pulled to his chest."But what can we do? They're faster than us. They're much stronger too." He sniffled as he couldn't stop thinking of something very important."And they took Hoseok-hyung. What if they're hurting him?"

"Even more of a reason for us to work together and get out of here, dumbass." Yoongi was worried about Hoseok too, but he was trying so hard to keep his composure. He didn't want to collapse with fear, as Taehyung kept doing."We'll find a way out of here, save Hoseok, and gtfo like our lives depend on it because they might."

Yoongi's words seemed to scare Taehyung even more."You think they'll hurt us?"

"Oh, Tae, we'll be okay." Jimin knelt down in front of Taehyung and tried to comfort him."We'll be fine. We just need to stick together and be as brave as possible. Okay?"

However, Yoongi was having none of that."Jimin, don't sugarcoat it. We don't know what these freaks are or what they are going to do to us. We know nothing about our situation. All we know is that they've taken Hoseok, and any one of us could be next."

But before they could even start to discuss a plan, the only door to the room that contained them opened. A man of significant height stepped in and approached the three captives. Lifting a hand, he pointed to Yoongi then motioned for him to come closer.

"Fuck you!" Yoongi spat. He didn't want to cooperate with this freak.

The tall man didn't seem to understand Yoongi's words, but he clearly understood his tone as defiant. Moving closer, he reached out and grabbed Yoongi with such strong hands. He lifted Yoongi with ease and tossed the skinny male over his shoulder. Turning to leave, he wasn't bothered in the least by Yoongi's fists pounding against his back.

"Put me down!" Yoongi was trying so hard to be defiant, but he wasn't strong enough. No matter how much he didn't want to admit it, he was so weak and fragile, compared to the strength of this freak.

"Yoongi-hyung!" Jimin stood and tried to give chase, but the door was closed and locked as soon as the tall man exited the room with Yoongi over his shoulder.

Taehyung, unable to handle how scared he was, began to cry."They're just going to pick us off...One by one..." He huddled into a ball as he could hear Jimin start to bang his fist against the door.

---

THE BEGINNING

It was a normal day like any other as Yoongi was just hanging out with his friends. He didn't really talk a whole lot whenever they got together, but he enjoyed their company. It was nice to just sip his coffee while his friends chatted about anything and everything. Though, he did find his gaze lingering where it shouldn't. He knew it wasn't good, but his gaze got stuck on Hoseok sometimes.

"Hyung, stop staring at my boyfriend." Taehyung playfully scolded."I know he's handsome, but he's also taken."

As all eyes came to him, Yoongi put his hands in front of himself in defense."I didn't mean to stare. I was just spacing out, honest."