52

For the most part, Yoongi was feeling much better today. He was still sneezing occasionally, but that wasn't too bad. He mainly just wanted some alone time to play video games and relax by himself. The first thing he had done once he was alone though was take a long shower. He could hog the bathroom all he wanted while he was alone. He could finally shower with the door open again. He preferred to have the door open so that he could make the shower really hot and not deal with the bathroom getting too steamy.

After his shower, Yoongi went straight to the living room to play video games. This was his first day having the house all to himself since the incubi started living with him. It made him wonder if they were ready to live elsewhere. Of course Namjoon would have to be the one in charge of making sure the other two knew how to do things because they didn't understand this world yet or know the language. Did Yoongi really want them to move out of his house though?

Yoongi really enjoyed having Jungkook around so much. He could stay. Yoongi also really liked having Seokjin around. The quiet incubus was a good friend, despite their language barrier. That just left Namjoon. Yoongi would feel bad if he only made Namjoon move out. He didn't want to seem like he didn't like him. That wasn't the case at all. Wouldn't the incubi want to have more freedom though and not all have to sleep in Yoongi's living room?

"Maybe I should move into a bigger house so they can have their own bedrooms." Yoongi thought aloud."Does Jungkook even want his own bedroom? Hmm." He figured Jungkook would be fine with sharing a bedroom with him. They cuddled most nights recently anyway."Namjoon probably doesn't even want to live here anymore. I bet he'd rather live with Hoseok or Taehyung."

Pausing his game as he thought about all of this, his mind was too crowded to focus on shooting enemies."Would Mom and Dad care if I bought a new house so Taehyung, Hoseok, and Namjoon could all live together? Would Taehyung and Hoseok be able to afford the utilities and shit?" Yoongi set his controller down on the coffee table and shifted to lay on the sofa. He felt a little overwhelmed with these thoughts.

"Am I the only one thinking about these things?" he wondered."Do the others even want to change the current arrangements?" Grabbing his phone, he sent a text to Hoseok, asking him to come by after his shift at work."I'll discuss this with Hoseok." Yoongi also figured that would be a good time to ask Hoseok about his childhood; how he was born half incubus on Earth, how he got to the incubus world, and how he got back to Earth.

Needing to do one other thing before he could drop his thoughts for now, Yoongi made a call. There were several rings before the call went to voicemail. So he hung up and tried again. He wasn't going to leave a voicemail. After a few more rings, the call was answered.

"Yoongi, you know I'm busy." a woman's voice spoke, sounding annoyed.

"I know, Mom." Yoongi cleared his throat quietly."Would you and Dad mind if I buy a couple houses?"

"Houses?" His mother only seemed half interested, like she was trying to multitask on something else.

"Yeah. I want to buy a new house for myself and a house for a few of my friends." Yoongi explained."Would that be okay? I know I don't normally spend a lot, so I wanted to make sure a big purchase like this--"

"Yes, yes, that's fine." His mother interrupted him, seeming bothered."Is that all?"

Yoongi sighed softly."Yeah, Mom." He frowned when the call was ended without another word. He knew his parents were always super busy, but it would be nice to speak to them more. Setting his phone aside, Yoongi grabbed his controller from the coffee table and resumed his game. Now he just needed to discuss things with Hoseok later.

---

When Hoseok arrived at Yoongi's house in the afternoon, he just let himself inside. Ever since the incubi started living with Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jimin had been given spare keys."Yoongi-hyung~!" Hoseok chimed happily.