35

"Why are we even doing this?" Taehyung asked with a sigh as he was seated on the couch between Hoseok and Namjoon. He wasn't used to being in the middle. Normally, Hoseok would be in the middle. The tv was on, showing some old cartoons that Taehyung often enjoyed whenever he needed to relax.

Hoseok cuddled to Taehyung's side and smiled."We're spending the whole day together to help Namjoon learn how to treat you nicely. We won't rush you into anything you don't want to do, but it is important for you to know that your end of the bond is getting weak. If you want to keep the bond, we need to make this work."

Taehyung frowned as he thought of that."What if the bond breaks?" He really didn't want to be left out. He didn't want to lose Hoseok.

"We'll figure something out." Hoseok nuzzled against the side of Taehyung's head."I love you, Taetae. No matter what, I'll love you forever." Then, he reached across Taehyung to grab one of Namjoon's hands."I love you both dearly."

When his hand was grabbed, Namjoon interlaced his fingers with Hoseok's."I love you, Hoseok, and I want to love you, Taehyung. I'll try." Over the past month, he had noticed these feelings growing within him for Taehyung, but he didn't know how to express them. Due to his training to only see other species as objects, he wasn't used to acknowledging that Taehyung even had feelings. After all, objects didn't have feelings. It became more and more obvious to him that the only feelings he caused within Taehyung were unhappy ones. He wanted to change that."How can I earn your love?"

Keeping his gaze on the cartoons, Taehyung shrugged his shoulders a little."I don't know. Maybe, um...Stop calling me stupid." It always made him feel lesser and small when Namjoon would call him 'stupid human.' He hated it."Don't manhandle me."

"Manhandle?" Despite being fluent in Korean, there would occasionally be terms that Namjoon would not understand.

"He means stop treating him roughly, Namjoon." Hoseok explained."Taetae doesn't like to be pulled around or handled in rough ways."

Namjoon cocked his head to the side as he thought about that."I thought everyone liked that. Being rough, especially with intimacy, is so common among incubi and succubi. Even you like it, Hoseok."

"But Taetae doesn't, and we need to respect that." With his free hand, Hoseok started combing his fingers through Taehyung's hair."Taetae likes to be treated gently." He gave Taehyung's earlobe a sweet kiss."Isn't that right, baby?"

With a pale pink blush on his cheeks, Taehyung nodded just a little."Yes, Hoseokie-hyung."

Leaning in close to Taehyung, Namjoon wondered if he would be able to be as gentle as the human wanted."Can I try?" Receiving a hesitant nod, Namjoon pressed his lips ever-so-softly to the top of Taehyung's ear.

As Namjoon started to kiss Taehyung's ear and trail to his jaw, Hoseok whispered to the human."How is he doing, baby? Do you need my kisses to compare?" He started planting tender kisses onto Taehyung's neck to soothe him and also provide comparison.

Taehyung didn't know how to feel about this. He was confused. It felt so nice to be getting soft kisses from both of his mates at once, but he was only in love with one of them. It felt wrong to be getting such kisses from Namjoon. After a couple minutes of allowing this to continue, Taehyung spoke up."S-stop." he stammered shyly.

Hoseok and Namjoon both stopped. With a smile, Hoseok used his fingertips to gently play with Taehyung's earlobe."We won't go any further for now. You are in charge of that. Did Namjoon do well?"

Namjoon was not used to being so gentle with anyone, so it relieved him when Taehyung nodded to confirm that he had done well."I will improve. Please allow me to occasionally practice." Now that Hoseok and Taehyung were taking the time to help him learn, Namjoon felt much calmer. He was still confused, but he wasn't trying to figure it out on his own anymore.

---

"Hyung, will you be mad at me if I set your kitchen on fire?" Jimin asked through Yoongi's bedroom door.

Footsteps were heard approaching the bedroom door."That depends. Did you set it on fire?" Yoongi asked from within the room.

"Umm...No?" Jimin had a feeling he was going to be in trouble, but he was also hoping his close friendship with Yoongi would spare his life."Just the oven."

"You set my oven on fire?" Yoongi loudly groaned then opened the bedroom door, looking absolutely miserable."How the fuck did you set the oven on fire?"

Jimin knew he had to tread carefully right now. Yoongi didn't like for anything in his home to be damaged, and he tended to get cranky whenever he got too hungry, so it would be wise for Jimin to find a way to sugarcoat this."Well, I wanted to make lunch for you because I know you're really hungry. So I made some noodles with pork, but I thought it would be nice to make a dessert for you too and, uh..."

Yoongi let out a hefty sigh."What did you do?"

"Well, you know those cinnamon rolls you had in the fridge?" Jimin was aware that Yoongi loved those, so he mentally prepared himself for rage at what he was about to admit."Well, I tried to bake them for you, but I neglected to read the instructions because I assumed I knew how to make them. I put the icing on them before putting them in the oven, so it would melt on them, and well, the icing dripped down to the bottom of the oven and caught on fire."

Rubbing his face with both hands to try to contain himself, Yoongi loudly groaned."Did you handle the fire at least?"

Jimin nervously scratched the back of his head. This was where the incident got worse."Well, um, Jungkook saw the fire and panicked. He threw your water bottles at the fire, which is the dumbest thing I've ever seen, but we did get more water and manage to put the fire out before it got worse. I think your oven is ruined now though."

"This is what I get for hiding in my room with my headphones." Yoongi had just been enjoying some music while closing out the world to get over his embarrassment from earlier. Now he had to deal with this."Let me take a look at your fuck-up." Pushing past Jimin, Yoongi made his way to the kitchen and saw Jungkook and Seokjin both looking at the ruined stove."You ruined my stove AND my cinnamon rolls." Yoongi's voice came out with a sort of angry growl."All you had to do was read the instructions to see that the icing is supposed to be put on AFTER they're done baking. You fucked up something so simple."

"I'm really sorry, Hyung." Jimin pointed to the bowls of food that were on the counter."Please let's just eat lunch then get this figured out when you're not hungry anymore, okay?"

"Fine, whatever." Feeling super grumpy now, Yoongi grabbed a bowl of food and seated himself at the kitchen table.

Jimin opened the fridge and pulled out a gallon of milk."I'll pour you some milk, Yoongi-hyung. You're out of water bottles now because of this mess, but I can go to the store later and get some for you."

"Forget it." Yoongi poked at his food with a deep frown on his face."I'll get them. I need to stop by the appliance shop and see about getting a new stove. And I need to see what shit needs to be replaced at Tae's house because Jungkook and Namjoon broke shit earlier."

Taking two glasses of milk over to the table, Jimin set them down then grabbed his own bowl of food from the counter. He seated himself beside Yoongi and pouted when he saw how moist Yoongi's eyes were."Hyung? Are you okay? I'm really sorry about your stove and the cinnamon rolls. Really."

Yoongi wiped his eyes with the back of his left hand."I'm fine, Jimin. I'm just...frustrated." Strong hands, familiar as Jungkook's, started rubbing Yoongi's shoulders. The incubus must be able to tell that his human was upset."Today just isn't going well. The only good thing to happen today was, well, you know. And even that was embarrassing as all hell." Yoongi ran a hand over his hair and huffed."I just want to go back to bed and pretend today never happened."