20 🔞

Jungkook wandered around the house to look at everything while Yoongi got back to playing his game. He didn't think he should stick closely to Yoongi for a bit. They both needed to calm down. The earlier situation had made them both horny; that was undeniable. However, Jungkook didn't know what to do about it. He wanted Yoongi to be his mate. In that, he wanted to be the one to satisfy the human's sexual needs. He didn't know how though. How could he help?

Even as Yoongi was doing whatever that thing was in the living room, Jungkook could sense his arousal through their connection. Focusing on that thing didn't seem to be helping Yoongi calm his body. As he tried to think of what he could do to help, Jungkook also wondered what he should do about his own arousal. He knew he could just jerk himself off, but where should he do it? Incubi didn't care at all about jerking off in front of each other. Hell, they didn't even care about mating in front of each other, but Jungkook thought about what Hoseok had told them earlier about some humans preferring to keep their sexual desires private.

However, as he thought, Jungkook also remembered something else from that conversation. He got an idea. He knew something that could help Yoongi. Going to the human's room, he opened a specific drawer of his dresser to pull out an item. Rushing back to the living room, he held it out to Yoongi."This helps you, right?"

When Jungkook came into the living room and held the vibrator out to him, Yoongi quickly paused his game and snatched the penis-shaped object from the incubus."Why did you get this?!"

Jungkook cocked his head to the side and tried to think of how he should express what he was thinking."You're horny." He pointed to Yoongi's crotch, the obvious bulge that was unsuccessfully ignored."This pleasures you sexually." He pointed to the fake penis."Use it. Pleasure yourself and feel better."

Yoongi was so embarrassed about his vibrator being brought to him."Yes, I'm fucking horny! So what!" Seeing Jungkook point back and forth between his crotch and the vibrator, he put two and two together."You want me to masturbate?" Standing, he sighed heavily."I'm not going to masturbate just because you want me to." Then, he stormed off to his bedroom.

Wanting to make sure Yoongi would pleasure himself and feel better, Jungkook followed, only to have the bedroom door closed in his face."Are you going to do it?"

Locking his bedroom door, Yoongi stepped over to his bed and sat down, wishing he could fall into a deep dark hole. This felt like a disaster, but he also got the feeling that Jungkook cared. Jungkook knew that it was really uncomfortable to be so aroused and trying unsuccessfully to ignore it."Is that why he got my vibrator? He wants me to relieve myself and feel better?" Looking at the thick vibrator, Yoongi bit his lower lip."If I use this, my ass is gonna hurt for a little while." He loved his large vibrator, but the size always put him at his limit. Maybe that was what he liked about it.

Jungkook waited outside Yoongi's bedroom door, hoping to feel the change in his mate-to-be's sexual urges. He wished he could watch. Not only was he rather perverted in that way, but he also was curious about how well such an item could pleasure a human. He remained quiet as he could hear a little movement and rustling within the room. He wondered if Yoongi was using the fake penis as he sensed the human's sexual urges rising much more. He must be pleasuring himself.

Yoongi felt humiliated but also relieved in some sort of way. He was humiliated because Jungkook had basically told him to masturbate, but he was relieved because that meant that Jungkook somewhat cared about his comfort. The clueless incubus wanted him to not be stuck in discomfort with a boner. As Yoongi was now naked on his bed, he fingered himself, prepping himself for the large vibrator. He didn't have any lube at the moment, so he was just using his saliva as lubricant.

As he enjoyed the sense of Yoongi clearly pleasuring himself, Jungkook pulled open the front of his one-piece just enough to let his erect dick spring out. Spitting onto his hand, he spread it onto his dick before beginning to pump himself. While Yoongi would masturbate, Jungkook would do the same. That way, they would both feel better. It made perfect sense to the incubus. Jerking off gradually faster as he thought of Yoongi, he soon heard a buzzing sound within the human's room. He didn't know what it was, but he assumed it was something that pleasured Yoongi greatly because the sound was accompanied by a muffled moan.

Trying to keep himself quiet, Yoongi buried his face against his pillow as he had his butt up in the air for the best angle. His hand was outstretched between his legs and holding the large vibrator inside himself. His index finger turned the tiny dial on the base of the vibrator to increase the setting. As the vibrations became faster and more intense, Yoongi wiggled his hips as he struggled to contain the pleasure this gave him. He turned it up more and desperately bit his pillow to choke down his moans.

Jungkook hated the fact that they were both masturbating, instead of mating to pleasure each other, but he figured this would be okay until Yoongi would be willing to mate with him. At least this was a way they could both stay satisfied for now. His sense of feeling Yoongi's level of sexual arousal blew his mind as he could feel how much Yoongi needed to orgasm. He wanted to give it to him but knew he would get it on his own. And that came very soon. He knew when Yoongi climaxed because there was a groan of pleasure at the same time as Yoongi's sexual urge peaked then depleted. Feeling that, Jungkook bit his bottom lip as he spilled cum onto his hand.

Yoongi panted and turned off the vibrator, leaving it inside himself for a moment longer. He knew he was going to have an aching pain for a couple hours once he would take it out. It was almost enough to make him want to just leave it in all day and take it out when he would go to bed, but that would not be a wise decision. If he left it in, any shift in movement could end up turning the tiny dial to turn it on. So he pulled it out and sighed.

Looking at his messy hand, Jungkook wondered what he should do. Where should he go to wash this off? He didn't know. So he just stood there and waited for Yoongi to come out. He could just show Yoongi and be directed to where he could wash it off, right? That was normal, wasn't it? It took a few more minutes for Yoongi to unlock the door and open it. The human was dressed again and pink-faced from the orgasm he had gone through.

When Yoongi opened his bedroom door and instantly saw Jungkook standing there, he froze. Did the incubus literally wait outside his door the whole time he was masturbating? That made the situation even more humiliating. But then he noticed something else."Why the fuck is your dick out?!"

Jungkook glanced down at his exposed dick, figuring that was the cause of Yoongi's yelling. He used his clean hand to tuck his dick back into his one-piece, the fabric sealing itself like some sort of magic, though it was regular to Jungkook. Then, he showed his cum-covered hand to Yoongi."I need to clean up."

"You jerked off by my door?!" Yoongi took a deep breath to calm himself. Jungkook didn't know better, right? Maybe this was completely normal in the incubi world. Grabbing Jungkook's wrist, Yoongi pulled him along to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, he turned on the sink."Wash it off, perv." Yoongi groaned softly and wished he could just lay on his stomach for a while. His butt was hurting, and he could only imagine how much his butt would hurt if he ever actually mated with Jungkook. After seeing the size of the incubus' dick, he was glad that he always kept his vibrator stationary inside him and never thrust it."Your dick is going to tear me in two if we ever fuck."