65

Poking his head into Seokjin's bedroom, Yoongi smiled softly as he saw Jimin in there with the incubus."Hey, you two. Jungkook and I are going to the store." he told them."When we get back, I'll order something for dinner."

"Okay, have fun." Jimin said with a small wave. He was perfectly happy with staying home with Seokjin. He and the incubus were simply enjoying each other's company anyway.

"The internet and shit aren't set up yet, but there are some movies in the living room." Yoongi hoped they wouldn't get bored while there was no way for them to watch tv or Netflix."I don't know which box the movies are in, but I'm sure you two can find them."

Seokjin perked up a little at the idea of watching a movie. He loved watching tv and movies. It was entertaining and also helped him learn a little more Korean. At the very least, he could practice trying to understand."When you go store, uh...We watch movie."

Giving a thumbs-up, Yoongi had no doubt that Seokjin and Jimin would enjoy their time alone together. That was part of why he was going to the store. He wanted those two to have some time home alone together to just hang out and cuddle. Besides, there was something he needed to get from the store anyway."Alright. See you two later."

Jungkook was just waiting by the front door for Yoongi to come back downstairs. He was ready and excited to go to the store. As soon as he saw his little human coming down the stairs, he started bouncing on the balls of his feet."Candy!" He loved going to the store because Yoongi always bought candy for him. It was of no surprise that Jungkook started associating the store with getting candy.

"Yes, Jungkookie, I'll get you some candy." As soon as he reached Jungkook, Yoongi grabbed his hand."Let's go." Opening the front door, he headed out with his happy incubus. He really loved going to the store with Jungkook. It was such a simple thing to do, but he always enjoyed it. Spending time with the incubus made him happy, even when doing mundane things, like shopping.

During their walk to the store, Jungkook couldn't stop smiling. He wasn't only excited about getting candy. He was happy to be going out with Yoongi. Doing anything with the human was always fun for him. He also liked getting out of the house for a while."Yoongi." As soon as the human looked up at him, Jungkook grinned."I love you."

Yoongi's cheeks heated up, and his heart pounded."I love you too, Jungkook." It never failed to pull his heartstrings whenever Jungkook would just randomly state that he loved him. He never expected it because nothing ever provoked those words from the incubus.

Feeling quite satisfied with just saying those words, Jungkook was quiet for the rest of their walk to the store. He just held onto Yoongi's hand and allowed his gaze to wander until they reached their destination. Upon arrival at the store, he stepped inside with Yoongi then pointed over to the shopping carts."Need?"

"No, we don't need a cart this time." Yoongi thought it was so cute that Jungkook was picking up on more Korean words but still couldn't speak full sentences. He didn't know why Jungkook rejected Korean lessons from Namjoon and Hoseok, but the youngest incubus was learning a little from the tv, as well as from listening to everyone else speak around him. Though, his learning was a bit limited after their move because they didn't have ways set up to watch tv again yet.

Jungkook kept a hold on Yoongi's hand as they started walking through the store. He was so used to coming here now. By watching Yoongi shop, he had learned that nothing here was free. Everything had a price, and taking things without paying was a big no-no. It was so different from his previous world. He no longer thought of Szarvoun as his home world because he didn't think the word 'home' should be attached to such a place anymore. He now associated the word 'home' with Yoongi. Earth wasn't 'home.' Yoongi's house wasn't 'home.'