12

Awaking in the morning, Yoongi could only wonder what sort of things could go wrong today. Yesterday had been a disaster by his standards. He dreaded getting out of bed because he knew there were three incubi in his living room, one of which wanted to mate with him. These living arrangements were horrible, and he knew that, but it was the best he could provide right now. He didn't have a big enough house for this. The incubi had been provided blankets and pillows but had to sleep on the floor in the living room; maybe one of them had taken the sofa.

Yoongi just rolled onto his back and peered up at the ceiling. He didn't want to leave his bedroom and face three men he couldn't understand. What was he even supposed to do with them? He couldn't just turn on the tv and expect them to be entertained, could he? They wouldn't be able to understand it, and they weren't children. So that was a no-go. He really didn't think it would be a good idea to take the three of them around town. What if he lost one of them? What if they did something weird in public since they didn't know anything about living on Earth?

The sound of talking broke Yoongi from his thoughts. Apparently, his guests were awake. They were a bit loud too. That didn't seem like a casual conversation. Judging by their tones and volume, it sounded like an argument."Fuck my life." Yoongi groaned as he mentally coaxed himself to get out of bed. He needed to make sure his guests would behave.

Leaving his bedroom, Yoongi gave zero care about being in his pajamas. He could hear the argument escalating as he made his way toward the living room. Just before he entered the room, he heard a loud thud. Looking in to see the scene of the commotion, he saw Namjoon pinning Jungkook down on the floor, a hand raised in threat to possibly hit him.

"Hey!" Yoongi yelled to get the attention of all three incubi, though Seokjin was just sitting calmly on the sofa."No fighting, fuckfaces!" He let out a groan when Namjoon moved away from Jungkook."I can't do this without caffeine." Turning on his heel, Yoongi made his way to the kitchen.

Seokjin laughed as Namjoon and Jungkook both looked at the doorway with perplexed expressions."You two were just scolded by a scrawny human!" That was easy enough to understand from Yoongi's tone.

"Well, Jungkook needs to learn some respect and stop bothering me!" Namjoon was irritated because Jungkook had teased him about being jealous of Hoseok's mate. It was true, but he didn't want to admit it.

Jungkook got up from the floor and seemed to completely push the argument from his mind as he walked out of the living room to follow Yoongi."Hey." he spoke to get the human's attention. He knew he wouldn't be understood, but he wanted to be acknowledged.

Yoongi grumbled when he heard Jungkook, glancing over at him. He didn't want to deal with any of the incubi before enjoying some coffee. He wasn't in the mood for hot coffee this morning though, so he retrieved a gallon-sized carton of iced coffee from the fridge."Dude, if you want to talk to me, go ahead. I'm not going to understand a damn thing you say, and you know that." Getting a glass out of the cabinet, Yoongi poured some of the cold coffee for himself."Do you want some?" he asked as he showed the carton to Jungkook.

Watching Yoongi, Jungkook cocked his head to the side with much confusion. He had no idea what Yoongi was saying. When the carton was shown to him, he didn't know if Yoongi was offering him some or just showing what he had. So he simply shrugged his shoulders.

Sighing, Yoongi put the carton away then grabbed his glass, taking a sip. Then, he held it out to Jungkook."Try it?"

Now Jungkook caught on. He accepted the glass of brown liquid and looked at it with curiosity. After a moment, he took a small drink. The taste was unlike anything he'd ever had before. He was unsure of whether he liked it or not."It's weird." he said as he gave the glass back to Yoongi.

"Good?" Yoongi was trying to communicate, but he knew he would need to find some other way. Words weren't going to get him anywhere with his guests. Turning his back to the incubus, Yoongi set his glass of coffee onto the table.

Jungkook took this opportunity to touch the back of Yoongi's pajama shirt. He felt the smaller male tense at his touch."What kind of clothes is this?" He wasn't familiar with such casual-looking clothes. He was only familiar with the type of clothes he and the other incubi wore, one-piece attire that fit snugly to allow stealthy and easy movement.

As he felt Jungkook's hand slide up the center of his back, Yoongi remained tense."What are you doing?"

"Did you sleep in this?" Jungkook felt the soft fabric a little before sliding his hand downward. He pinched the fabric between his index finger and thumb to lift it a little, seeing Yoongi's bare back."I'm so confused. This type of clothing can't possibly protect you."

Quickly spinning around, Yoongi pointed at Jungkook accusingly."No."

"No?" Jungkook repeated back, not understanding the meaning of the small word.

"No." Yoongi said again."Don't lift my shirt, you perv." He had no idea what Jungkook had been doing, but it made him uncomfortable to have his shirt lifted like that.

Cocking his head to the side again, Jungkook failed to understand."No?"

"Why must you be as cute as a stupid puppy?" As much as Yoongi didn't want to admit it to anyone who could actually understand, he did think it was adorable how Jungkook just kept tilting his head to the side whenever he was confused. When the incubus shrugged his shoulders, Yoongi rolled his eyes."Forget it." He seated himself at the table and just tried to enjoy his coffee, ignoring Jungkook, who sat down beside him.

Jungkook watched Yoongi drink that brown liquid, wondering so many things. Was that a normal thing for humans to drink? Was that outfit something Yoongi wore often? What did 'no' mean? Did humans really live so calmly? Jungkook was already seeing a drastic difference in Yoongi's morning than the way mornings had always been for him and the others.