40 🔞

Yoongi regretted not taking the time to relax like this more often. It wasn't like he needed to wash, as he'd taken a shower this morning, but it was certainly wonderful to just sit in the hot water like this. As he relaxed, he could hear the tv very faintly. He let his mind start to wander, thinking of what he could do to show Jungkook that he wasn't afraid of mating with him. Lifting up his hands, he glared at them lazily."You're working against me, you jerks." Putting his hands back down, Yoongi leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

While relaxing, Yoongi bent his knees and spread his legs. Reaching a hand down between them, he rubbed his hole a little, teasing himself. He really wanted Jungkook, but he was constantly getting rejected. They'd get so riled up, so close to having sex, then Jungkook would make them stop because Yoongi's hands would start shaking. Yoongi would always get so horny then be let down. As he thought about his desire to mate with Jungkook, Yoongi pushed a finger inside himself.

Part of Yoongi knew he shouldn't be doing this in the bathtub. He was hogging the bathroom. Still, another part of him didn't care. He wanted to get some pleasure that wouldn't end in him getting let down while feeling so riled up. It really sucked to keep getting so close to finally having sex with Jungkook, only to be stopped over and over again. He wondered how Jungkook could even stand it. Sliding that finger in and out of himself, Yoongi soon worked in a second finger. With two fingers inside, he started off slow, just rubbing around and letting himself enjoy this.

Everything around him felt like it all melted away as he added a third finger. Yoongi bit his bottom lip as he started gently thrusting those fingers into himself. He didn't typically like to be gentle while pleasuring himself, but he also didn't want to cause the bath water to splash around and make a mess. He was starting to lose himself in these actions, but he was snapped back to reality when he heard something. Yoongi's eyes shot open when the bathroom door was opened. He quickly pulled his fingers out of himself and curled his legs to his chest for some cover. Startled, his heart pounded when he saw Jungkook standing there.

"Wh-what the fuck are you doing in here?" Yoongi was so embarrassed. Despite repeatedly trying to have sex with Jungkook, it was still super embarrassing to be caught masturbating."Can't I bathe in peace?"

Stepping into the bathroom, Jungkook didn't even bother to close the door."Little mate, why do you hide when you pleasure yourself?" He approached the tub and squatted down to be at Yoongi's level."I haven't been doing well with satisfying you, have I?"

Yoongi turned his gaze away, refusing to look at Jungkook."Why are you in here?" His eyes widened when he felt Jungkook's hands slip around him, one around his back and the other forcing it's way under his legs."What are you doing?!" Being lifted out of the tub, he panicked."Oh my god, what the fuck?!"

"Let's go to the bed and have pleasure there." Not having a single care about the fact that his clothes were getting all wet, Jungkook carried his nude human out of the bathroom, leaving a wet mess on the floor as well.

"You can't just do this!" Yoongi couldn't even think of the mess that would need to be cleaned up from this. He felt humiliated when Jimin came to the hallway to see what the noise was."Fuck my life~!" Yoongi whined loudly as Jimin headed straight back to the living room.

Taking Yoongi into his bedroom, Jungkook set him down onto the bed."We're not going to mate, but I'll make sure you get plenty of pleasure. I promise." Going directly to Yoongi's dresser, he fished out the human's vibrator and returned to the bed with it."Here."

Being offered his vibrator, Yoongi's cheeks flared bright red. He took it then shyly pointed over to the door."Close the fucking door..."

When he saw Yoongi point to the door, Jungkook caught on and closed it. Then, he seated himself on the bed and waited for Yoongi to use the vibrator."Go on, little one. Have pleasure."

Knowing that Jungkook didn't know how to use the vibrator, Yoongi gulped quietly then turned it over to show the incubus the small dial on the base."Th-this turns it on." He turned the dial a little and felt it start vibrating in his hands."See?" He turned it a little more, showing Jungkook that turning the dial more caused the vibrations to get faster and more intense. With much embarrassment, Yoongi laid on his back and bent his knees, spreading his legs to put his privates on full display.

Now it was Jungkook's turn to gulp. The sight that was just presented to him was so erotic. He watched as Yoongi moved the vibrator down and positioned it in front of his hole."It goes inside you and vibrates?" Seeing this, Jungkook was honestly amazed as Yoongi started pushing it inside himself. The vibrator was so thick that Jungkook hadn't been sure if the human could handle it.

Once he got the vibrator deep inside himself, Yoongi held a hand out to Jungkook."Give me your hand." Grabbing Jungkook's hand, he moved it down to let the incubus' fingers feel the dial on the base of the vibrator."You do it."

With his fingers on the dial, Jungkook turned it a little and watched Yoongi's face for a reaction. He saw the human bite his lip. He heard a tiny whimper. He felt a big spike in Yoongi's sexual desire. Jungkook turned the dial a little more, increasing the vibrations. As he realized that Yoongi's pleasure increased as the vibrations did, a smirk came over his lips.

Yoongi knew he should try not to get noisy since Jimin and Seokjin were in the living room, but he was so aroused. Letting Jungkook control the vibrations excited him. When Jungkook turned the dial just a little more, Yoongi accidentally let out a moan. He reached up for Jungkook and made grabby hands, not trusting his voice to form words right now.

Leaning down over Yoongi, Jungkook smirked more as the human grabbed onto him."You're becoming a mess, and it's beautiful." He connected their lips together, pleased as Yoongi immediately answered the kiss back. Their lips began to mesh a bit sloppily as moans slipped out from the smaller male. Adjusting himself over Yoongi, Jungkook allowed his crotch to press lightly to the base of the vibrator, feeling the vibrations. He liked the feel of that and wanted more.

Yoongi's hands gripped onto Jungkook's strong shoulders tightly as his body writhed in pleasure beneath the incubus. He tried to keep himself from getting too loud, biting his bottom lip hard when Jungkook broke their kiss to start sucking on his neck. However, he wasn't able to stay quiet for long."Oh, fuck~!" He moaned out loudly when the vibrations were turned way up. He had never turned it up this high before. In a desperate attempt to contain his sounds of pleasure, Yoongi clamped a hand over his mouth.

Groans began to emit from Jungkook as he pressed his crotch to the base of the vibrator again once the dial was turned all the way up. He could feel the vibrations so strongly, and it felt amazing. He could also feel Yoongi's sexual desire peaking. Putting his arms around Yoongi, Jungkook sat back on his butt, pulling Yoongi onto his lap. This caused the vibrator to press so deeply into the human while the base was held to the incubus' crotch, giving them both pleasure.

Clinging to Jungkook, Yoongi could feel his whole body trembling from the intense pleasure he was receiving. Without giving it any thought, he bit Jungkook's shoulder rather hard and squeezed his eyes shut. He couldn't take it. The max vibrations was too much for him. Heat filled his body from the overload of pleasure as he knew what was coming.

Jungkook knew what was coming too. He felt it coming so quickly as Yoongi refused to release the bite on his shoulder. Leaning his head back and groaning in pleasure, the incubus knew it was Yoongi's end when the human's sexual desire received a final spike then dropped. Jungkook didn't turn off the vibrator yet though. He kept it going. He held Yoongi close and allowed himself to selfishly find his own release before lowering Yoongi back down to the mattress. After making a mess within his pants, Jungkook reached down and turned the dial the opposite way to turn it off.

Once the vibrator was turned off, Yoongi panted heavily, lying limp on the bed. He was relieved yet also embarrassed at what had just transpired. He knew there must be a mess inside Jungkook's pants now, as well as his own spill on the front of the incubus' shirt. Everything was a mess, but neither of them could care. Even as he was lying on a wet bed, Yoongi could only peer up at Jungkook and pray that he wouldn't move away anytime soon.

Figuring Yoongi must be sensitive after that orgasm, Jungkook gently pulled the vibrator out of him then set it aside."Your moans are a treasure, my little mate."