8

Yoongi was not pleased at all when he awoke in that grey room with Taehyung. He was quick to squirm his way out of Taehyung's arms and sulk a few feet away."I didn't even get to finish my pizza. What the fuck?"

"That's what you're concerned about? Pizza?" Taehyung rubbed his face with his hands to attempt to keep himself at least somewhat calm, but it wasn't working. He was scared and repeatedly getting on the verge of crying again."We're on an alien ship, and they've taken Hoseok-hyung. Now you're here. I'm trying to believe that they won't hurt us because they haven't yet. They've just left us alone."

Feeling rather irritated about this whole situation despite also being a bit afraid, Yoongi crossed his arms over his chest and huffed."How long are we going to be kept in this room? I've gotta piss."

Taehyung couldn't deny that he was in need of a trip to the bathroom too. He couldn't just tell the aliens that though. They couldn't understand them, and he didn't really want to be around them. Though, the one who brought Yoongi here did seem nicer than the other two."Do you think Jimin is okay?"

"He should be fine. For now at least." Yoongi figured there was a chance that Jimin would be brought here next if the aliens were taking anyone involved in this mess."I don't think they're dumb enough to jump him in public, and he's at work." He glanced around the empty room and sighed."At least, he might still be at work. I don't know what time it is or how long I was unconscious. He actually could be out of work by now."

"You were taken from home, right?" Taehyung asked and got a nod."Hoseok-hyung and I weren't far from your place when we were taken." He frowned as he thought of this."What if they're keeping an eye on your place to wait for Jimin?"

That thought made Yoongi groan."They must have followed us to my place when we ran from their orb-ship-thing. Jimin tried to assure me that we weren't followed, but I think this proves that we were."

Flinching like he did every time the door was opened, Taehyung looked toward the opening door and felt very uneasy when he saw the same man who had taken Hoseok away from him. The man stepped into the room, followed by Jimin. Taehyung was certainly confused. Jimin was conscious and just following that man obediently."Jiminie!"

Jimin glanced up at the alien man and gave him a small wave before running over to Taehyung."Taetae!" He knelt down in front of Taehyung then looked over at Yoongi."Hyung!"

Seokjin watched their interactions for only a short moment before leaving the room and locking the door again.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Jimin?" Yoongi was utterly confused. Why did it seem as if Jimin had come here willingly?

"I went to your place right after work, Hyung. You weren't there." Jimin explained."And Tae didn't show up at my meal break. I knew something was up." He shifted to sit down between his two friends."I tried to call Tae, but that guy came out of nowhere and took my phone. He said something to me, but it was some other language, so I have no idea. I figured he must be one of the aliens or whatever. And since you and Tae were both MIA, I thought the aliens took you guys. So I just came with him. And I was right."

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jimin's arm to hug it for comfort."So you came with him willingly just to find us? Jiminie, you're so brave."

Yoongi scrunched his nose."He's not brave. He's stupid. Now we're all here, and no one will ever know what happened to us. No one knows we've been taken." This frustrated Yoongi so much."You guys will all be reported missing by your jobs, but I don't have anyone to report me missing. You guys will turn into unsolved missing persons cases, and I'll just disappear without anyone even noticing. We're stuck with these freaks."