46 🔞

It was the feeling of being squished that awoke Taehyung early in the morning. He was between his two boyfriends, cuddling Hoseok while Namjoon was right up against him from behind. His legs were tangled with Hoseok's, loving the feel of their skin together. After all, Hoseok had taken off his pants after Taehyung had made a mess on them. Just thinking about that made the human feel very embarrassed about the events of last night. Listening to the breaths of his mates, it seemed like they were both still asleep. However, when Taehyung tried to slip out from between them, Namjoon's arm secured itself around his waist.

"Trying to escape?" Namjoon asked with a light chuckle. He started planting soft kisses along Taehyung's shoulder while pressing more against him.

That was when Taehyung felt it."I'm tired, Namjoon. It's too early for this."

"Tired yet trying to get out of bed?" Namjoon slid a hand down to wrap his fingers around his erection, teasingly rubbing the tip against Taehyung's butt."You seem surprised by this. You know morning wood is completely natural."

"I-I know." Taehyung's cheeks felt like they were being set on fire as he was subjected to Namjoon's teasing. He still refused to admit that he liked it whenever the incubus teased him like this.

With the thought of embarrassing Taehyung, Namjoon got an idea."Let's have sex. Right here. While Hoseok sleeps." He peered over Taehyung to see that Hoseok was, indeed, still fast asleep. So he reached over and started sensually rubbing around Taehyung's thigh for a moment before grabbing it.

Taehyung didn't resist in the slightest when Namjoon pulled his thigh a little to be able to put a hand between his legs. He bit his lower lip as Namjoon started rubbing his pelvis, his gaze locked on to Hoseok. Part of him wished Hoseok would wake up and hold him like last night. Another part of him didn't want to be caught in the middle of this. He was conflicted. Still, he wasn't against this.

Wrapping his fingers around Taehyung's dick, Namjoon started to pump slowly."Stay quiet, mate, or he'll wake up." he whispered near the human's ear."Or maybe you'd like it if he watched you fall apart." He knew Taehyung loved to be praised during sex, but Namjoon had something else in mind. He wanted to gently and subtly humiliate him, make him extremely vulnerable then enjoy that to the fullest.

Slightly shaking his head, Taehyung managed to keep himself quiet as Namjoon kept pumping his dick a little faster. They were so close to Hoseok. Too much movement or sound would wake him up for sure. He had to move a hand up and cover his mouth as Namjoon pumped harder. His dick soon reached full hardness, but Namjoon didn't stop."Mm~" That sound came out as a mixture between a whine and a muffled moan.

"You're sexy when you can't keep quiet." Namjoon teased in a hushed tone. In the quietness of the bedroom, the slick of wetness could be heard as precum leaked from Taehyung's dick, only to be collected by Namjoon's hand and smeared around as he kept pumping. Just because he knew Taehyung was trying so hard to be quiet and therefore wouldn't make a fuss about this, Namjoon reached up and smeared some precum onto the human's face, smirking widely at the mess he just made.

Taehyung tensed a bit at the mess that was just made on his face. Now he would try even harder not to wake up Hoseok. It was a secret pleasure of his that he liked to be messy, but it embarrassed him greatly, so he never allowed Hoseok to see him like that before. He knew Namjoon had figured out that he liked it though. When Namjoon's hand returned to pumping his dick, Taehyung fought to contain any sounds that threatened to escape his mouth.

Pumping harder to please Taehyung more and also make it harder for him to stay quiet, Namjoon couldn't stop smirking. He knew Taehyung's first release of the day was coming. Oh yeah, he definitely planned for there to be at least a few more. To his joy, Taehyung jolted a little as he climaxed, cum spilling onto Namjoon's hand. Just to be messy but also resourceful, Namjoon spread Taehyung's cum over his fingers then smeared some over the human's hole as well. Pushing a finger inside Taehyung, he chuckled."Now you've got your own cum in your ass."