58

When Yoongi deemed that it was time for bed, he gave Jimin's head a small pat."Don't stay up too late. Make sure you get enough sleep for work."

"Okay, Dad." Jimin teased. He grabbed the tv remote and stopped the show they'd been watching on Netflix."What season are we even on?" Checking, he grinned."We've made it to season four. I need to stay over more often to watch this with you. Otherwise, we're not going to get caught up before the new season comes out."

"You're always welcome to stay over, Jimin." Yoongi said as he stood from the couch."Just as long as it doesn't affect you getting enough sleep for work." Looking at Jungkook, who hadn't gotten up from the sofa yet, he smiled."Are you ready to sleep, Jungkookie?" He made a motion for the incubus to follow him.

Jimin watched Yoongi and Jungkook make their way across the living room. They did stop momentarily to look down at Seokjin, who hadn't moved once since he'd laid down."Is he even still awake?" Jimin asked."He's been so still."

Yoongi looked back at Jimin and shook his head."Nope. He's fast asleep." He started to leave the room but stopped when he realized Jungkook remained by Seokjin."Jungkook? Do you want to stay in here tonight?"

Peering down at his best friend, Jungkook was a little torn. He didn't want to leave Yoongi's side, but he also wanted to comfort Seokjin, knowing his friend was sad. Still, since Seokjin was already asleep, it should be fine to leave him for now. Deciding that, Jungkook left the living room with Yoongi. He knew he was allowed to sleep wherever he wanted, but he also knew that Seokjin would be okay with Jimin.

Turning off the tv, Jimin stepped over to one of the air mattresses and pushed it closer to Seokjin's. He wanted to lay with Seokjin, but he also didn't want to get into the incubus' personal space without his consent. He would only get close to Seokjin whenever the incubus was awake and could make it known if he wanted Jimin to back off. Laying down, Jimin sighed softly. He wished he could know why Seokjin was so sad. He would talk to Namjoon or Hoseok about it next time he'd have the chance.

Getting into his bedroom with Jungkook, Yoongi closed the door and yawned. He was sleepy after watching tv all evening. He stepped over to his closet and pulled out pajamas. Yoongi didn't get to put on those pajamas though. He took off his shirt and pants, but when he grabbed his pajama pants to put them on, hands were placed on his hips from behind.

"Let's sleep naked tonight." Jungkook spoke softly before pressing a kiss to Yoongi's shoulder."I want to feel our skin together."

Yoongi felt his cheeks heat up a little as Jungkook's fingers slipped within the waistband of his underwear. He could feel from their closeness that Jungkook had already undressed himself."You were sure in a hurry to get undressed." There were no protests from him as Jungkook pulled down his underwear slowly while trailing kisses down his back.

"You're so precious." Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's left ankle and lifted it a little to get the human's underwear off, doing the same with his right ankle after. With absolutely no warning whatsoever, Jungkook pressed his face to the human's butt, nuzzling into it."Your butt is so cute and soft."

"What are you even doing?" Yoongi asked with a bright blush on his cheeks. He hadn't expected this, and it was strangely non-sexual. Feeling Jungkook's arms wrap around his thighs as the incubus' face nuzzled deep between his butt cheeks, Yoongi couldn't help but smile. It was so weird but oddly cute and endearing."You're so weird, but I guess I'm weird too because I like it." Deciding that this was fine, Yoongi would let Jungkook stay like this for as long as he wanted.

---

"I'm so happy that the three of us can be together again tonight." Hoseok said with a bright smile."Though, it's understandable that Tae went to bed before us." His human boyfriend had been tired and gone to bed a little early.