17

At the store, Yoongi kept hold of Jungkook's hand as they made their way through the aisles to get to the things they needed."Maybe I should have grabbed a shopping cart." he thought aloud as they got to the aisle that had the boxed air mattresses. These things weren't light, and he needed three of them. Releasing Jungkook's hand, Yoongi grabbed an air mattress and showed it to Jungkook."This is what you're going to be sleeping on." he told him, pointing to the picture on the box.

"This is a bed?" Jungkook was confused. The picture showed a man laying on a sort of bed on the floor."How does it fit in this box?" He took the box from Yoongi to look at it more. However, when he felt the weight of it, he remembered that he was supposed to help Yoongi carry things. If this box contained a bed for him, that would mean that they needed two more for Namjoon and Seokjin. Jungkook shifted the box to hold it flat on one hand. It wasn't heavy at all for him, but he figured that holding three of these would be difficult for the human.

Yoongi watched Jungkook tap the upper side of the box then point at the others on the shelf. Understanding, he grabbed another box and placed it on top of the one Jungkook was already holding."Are you sure you can hold all three of these?" Grabbing a third one, he placed it atop the other two and saw that Jungkook held the three of them with no problem."Okay, I'm impressed."

This small way of helping Yoongi gave Jungkook a piece of knowledge. He felt another small spike of sexual urge within Yoongi. Perhaps seeing him be helpful and hold heavy things attracted the human. He would definitely keep that in mind."You will love me if I carry heavy things for you."

"If you carry those, I'll carry the other things." Carrying the other things wouldn't be too difficult for Yoongi because the other things were small. While he'd been making his mental list earlier, he decided to just get some essentials for now. Of course, this meant that he would need to make another trip to the store some other time to get more things for his guests."Come on." Yoongi led the way now, Jungkook following closely with the three boxes of air mattresses in his hands.

As he followed Yoongi, Jungkook wondered what other things he could do to earn Yoongi's love. What else could he do to cause that spike of sexual urge within his mate-to-be? He knew what worked for incubi and succubi, but would those same things work for humans? In his home world, incubi and succubi were very straightforward about their sexual needs and desires. It didn't seem to be like that here. Though, maybe Jungkook could give it a try to test it out once they would get back to Yoongi's home.

Yoongi led Jungkook to the section of personal hygiene supplies. These things were definitely necessities. He started grabbing what they needed, starting with three toothbrushes. He didn't know what the incubi used to clean their teeth in their world, so he chose toothbrushes with soft bristles. After all, he didn't want to choose firm bristles and risk causing any discomfort to their gums. With a three-pack of toothbrushes in hand, Yoongi stepped over to the section of toothpaste.

Jungkook watched Yoongi with curiosity. What were these things, and what was their purpose? The small boxes were cute though, being red and blue. He watched Yoongi grab a red box then move on to another aisle. There was no talking between them at the moment, and Jungkook figured Yoongi must just be focused on grabbing the things they needed. Of course, he didn't know what these things were, but he trusted Yoongi to know what he was doing.

With a three-pack of toothbrushes and a two-pack of toothpaste in his hands, Yoongi went to the next aisle and paused as he looked at the many different types of deodorant. What kind should he get for them? Shifting the two packs to hold in one arm, Yoongi grabbed a stick of deodorant and popped off the cap. He took a sniff then held it out to Jungkook, wanting to see if he liked the scent or not.

Seeing Yoongi sniff the thing in his hand, Jungkook copied him. He leaned in close and sniffed the thing. He immediately pulled back and scrunched his nose. What kind of smell was that?

"Okay, that's a no then." Yoongi put the cap back on, returned the deodorant to its spot on the shelf, and grabbed another one. Popping off the cap, he held it out for Jungkook to sniff."This one is called Yeti Frost. No idea what it's supposed to smell like, but it doesn't seem too bad."

Reluctantly, Jungkook sniffed this one."It smells weird but it's not a bad smell."

Seeing that Jungkook didn't recoil this time, Yoongi put the cap back on the deodorant."Okay, we'll get this one." He grabbed two more of the same deodorant and moved on to the next section."We need to get some body wash and shampoo for you guys too." This was already a little iffy for Yoongi to carry, but he would be fine. He could handle it.

Jungkook wished Yoongi would give more things to him. He would do his best to carry whatever Yoongi wanted, but the small human seemed to be doing well enough with these smaller items on his own. He followed Yoongi around the watched him grab just two more items, bottles with weird spout-like tops.

Yoongi decided that he didn't need to get each incubus their own body wash and shampoo. They could share for now. So he simply grabbed a large bottle of shampoo/conditioner 2-in-1 and a large bottle of shea butter body wash, both with pump tops."Okay, this'll be good for now." Looking up at Jungkook, Yoongi smiled."Let's pay for these then head home."

Seeing that smile caused Jungkook to smile as well. He adored Yoongi's smile."You're so cute, little mate. Your smile makes me happy."