11

𝓈𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒-𝑜𝓊𝓉,

( second-person point of view  )

You were antsy this morning, and for good reason. Knowing you had to get up earlier than usual to avoid suspicion because you slept over in L's bed, you tried to get out of bed right away. However, you happened to let yourself fall into the trap of fooling around with your boyfriend before the day started. That was a bad idea for two reasons: one, you never got to finish what you started and two, the only thing on your mind was getting L alone. 

You knew L felt just the same, but no one else could tell. You had the talent of being able to read L better than most others. You cleared your throat and stood up from the place you had been sitting previously. You walked over to where L sat and tapped on his shoulder.

"Hey, can you come and help me with something real quick?" You asked sweetly.

"Of course," L said before standing up. He followed you to one of the few rooms you knew didn't have security cameras. L was confused as to why you brought him to a broom closet.

"(Y/n), why did you need my--" L was cut off by you grabbing onto his shirt and pulling him into the open broom closet. He couldn't get another word out before you slammed him against the door, clashing it closed with L's back. Your lips were on his in a second with your forearm pressing his collarbone to keep him still. It took a moment for him to adjust to your sudden advances, but once he did he practically melted into the kiss. His nimble fingers wrapped around your hips and brought your whole body closer to his.

"What was that?" L asked, his breath nearly lost.

"That was getting you back for this morning," You answered, looking up at his alluring onyx eyes.

"I thought you liked having my attention?" L asked with an airily playful and almost flirtatious tone.

"I do, but you didn't finish what you started," You reminded him, bringing your lips to brush against his, but you didn't quite kiss him.

"Well, by all means... finish it for me," L whispered. You happily did so. Holding his chin between your thumb and forefinger as your lips roughly claimed his. L moaned against your lips as your tongue pressed into his mouth to play with him. It was almost exciting to make out in the broom closet. The closet was fairly close to the room everyone was currently working in, so it wasn't impossible for someone to walk by. By the tight grip he had on your waist, that moved up from your hips, you could tell he liked it too.

"You're wonderful," L said, out of breath as you pulled apart.

"Not as wonderful as you are," You replied with a smile and a small chuckle. L kissed you briefly and sweetly. You loved your boyfriend so much, and you would never trade him for anyone in the world.

"I love you," You stated genuinely. L's hands slid from your waist to the sides of your face and brought your lips to his once more. The feeling of his soft and sugary lips pressed against yours still set butterflies aflutter in your stomach every time.

"I love you as well," L said gingerly. "But we should get back to work, love."

𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹. . .