IN MY CARAVAN

Taehyung hadn't seen Jungkook around school all day. Their kiss had engraved itself into his brain since yesterday noon and he couldn't shake the feeling that Jungkook was avoiding him because of it. He wondered if this was the end of their friendship. He wondered if that one action of leaning in had now made them break apart.

Jungkook had kissed him back just as feverishly and the intensity had shocked Taehyung. Thinking back to it now, he should have realized that kissing Jungkook while having a boyfriend would hurt both of them. He hadn't thought about it in that moment. His instincts had taken over and then they had found themselves making out behind the bookracks.

He needed to find Jungkook. He needed to talk to him about it.

Dialing the phone number Jungkook had called him from, he hoped to catch the alpha on the phone. He was leaning against the side of the school at the end of the day, one leg perched against the brick wall.

The phone rang and rang but an answer never came. With a frown he dialed the number and tried again. This time a person picked up, though it didn't sound like Jungkook at all.

"Hello?", the person on the other side of the phone answered, sounding utmost confused. Noises of cars passing by and people talking covered up the background.

"Hi, I'm looking for Jungkook? Is he there?", the blonde asked. He nervously curled the string of his hoodie around his finger.

"I don't think so", the man sounded unsure.

Taehyung's face fell at that information, "Oh, so he isn't home?"

"Home? Kid, you're calling a pay phone", the voice replied and the omega gasped at that. The man seemed to realize that the person calling the payphone hadn't been aware of that fact. "You didn't know".

"I'm sorry sir", Taehyung replied, shocked at the fact Jungkook had been calling him from a payphone last time they talked. He could vaguely remember the alpha telling him about his father needing the phone. Had that been a lie? "I'm hanging up now".

"Alright, bye", the older man hooked the phone back in and Taehyung could hear the beep coming from the other side of the line.

He slowly pushed himself off the wall and looked around before he started moving towards the entrance of school again. School had finished just twenty minutes ago and he had seen Jungkook walk out but had been too scared to go after him.

Maybe he could find out his address if he went to the information desk. It sounded a bit creepy to do so but if he couldn't reach him on the phone, then he needed to be a bit more daring.

"Hi", he smiled at the lady sitting behind the desk, "Could I have Jeon Jungkook's home address?"

The lady pushed her glasses further onto her nose and gave him a narrowed look, "And why?"

That was a good question. He supposed telling her Oh we made out in the library yesterday but I have a boyfriend so he was really upset and so now he's avoiding me and I tried calling him but apparently the only number I have of him is that of a payphone and I can't stand to wait until tomorrow to talk to him would be a good idea.

Fortunately for him, the woman's eyes widened. "Oh! Aren't you that new omega that befriended him?"

She didn't leave any room for him to agree as she rambled on. "He's been having such a tough time in school and it always pained me to see him on his own. I have an alpha son of my own who's having trouble controlling his wolf. I wouldn't be able to bare seeing my son go through such a thing".

Taehyung had to blink a few times until he realized she was finally letting him speak, "Yes ma'am that's me".

"You want to visit him?", she asked as she grabbed a pen and paper.