THE STORM RAGES

Taehyung had sent Jungkook upstairs, much to the boy's dismay. The alpha had tried protesting but was met with a glare of the omega that made him automatically agree with him. As the pouty alpha stomped upstairs, Taehyung stood nervously in the living room, awaiting the scene that was about to start.

First, his mother stepped inside, high heels clicking against the tiles as she threw her jacket at a maid. Then, his father followed, phone again glued to his ear as he muttered into the device and listened to what was being said on the other side.

His mother halted in front of her son. She was a tall woman and with high heels she towered high above him. His father didn't notice that his wife had halted in the middle of the living room but was yanked back by her, making him halt beside her.

"Taehyung", she spoke and he could already tell there was venom in her voice, "I heard about the little fight that happened on the town's square today".

"Did you now?", Taehyung arched an eyebrow as his eyes flitted over to his father. The man nervously glanced between his wife and his son as he ended the call, feeling the pressure coming from both of them.

His mother turned her gaze back to him, "We got a call from Sooyun's family. They want a compensation for what you did to their son".

At this, Taehyung let out a giant scoff, "Unbelievable". His hands curled around the collar of his shirt and tugged it down, "This scar, this mark, my pain, everything was because of him. He didn't deserve to be my mate".

"He was your true mate Taehyung!", his mother suddenly yelled, "Do you know how lucky you were to run into your fated one? How many people would kill to be in your shoes? You're so damn pretentious, too spoiled to recognize what is right in front of you!"

"And who's fault do you think that is, huh?", Taehyung raised his voice as well, "All of my affection was paid off with money and gifts! The maids are more of a family to me than you are".

He panted from the outburst and balled his fists, "How dare they ask for a compensation. Their son got what was coming for him. If it wasn't for Jungkook's empathy, he'd been dead now!"

"Jungkook", his mother repeated, her face crinkling in disgust at tasting the name on her tongue, "I heard he's a pathetic alpha, unable to control himself and originating from a low life father. He's a poor boy that only wants to marry into a rich family".

"Don't you dare talk about him like that", Taehyung seethed, "He's nothing like that! And so what if he's not as well off as us, at least he's got a real family. You never cared about me. If you felt guilty for abandoning me you splurged your money on me, paying off to not feel that guilt for just a little while longer. You only wanted me to be with him so you'd get rid off me, didn't you? I wasn't even wanted here in the first place".

"Taehyung-", his father finally spoke up but he was met with a deadly glare coming from his son.

"Admit it dad, I am a bastard son. I've never belonged in this family and I'll never belong here", he snapped and then turned to his mother, "I've showed you all of my love, but you never recognized me as your son".

"How could I?", his mother hissed, "You're the product of a fucking affair".

"And you think I don't know that? I tried being the perfect son to you but everything I did just reminded you of the fact I'm not your real son, didn't it?"

His mother was seething at this point but her son wasn't doing any better. His father's words had gone lost in the conversation and he was left to stare at his family falling apart.

"If you want me gone that much, why don't you just throw me out?", Taehyung hissed.

His mother let out a dry chuckle at that, "I would've done so ages ago but sadly I promised your father to keep you here until you reached the age of eighteen. But oh- isn't that fortunate- you're eighteen now, aren't you?" She grinned, "I wanted to send you away with Sooyun as soon as he marked you but then that pathetic alpha came between you two and ruined everything".

Taehyung's face fell at that, his heart plummeting into his stomach.

"But you're eighteen and marked again so best pack your bags before I throw your clothes in the shredder", she spoke slowly and quietly as she neared the boy's face, "Get. Out".

Taehyung sent one look at his father but knew it was hopeless. He had always been a puppet under her spell ever since his secret came out. The woman he had an affair with dropped their child on the porch and so Taehyung the illegitimate child had been brought into the family.

"Fine", he growled and with that he stomped upstairs, hoping to god he had enough suitcases to stuff all of the important stuff into. With a whirlwind of anger raging inside of him he burst inside the room, startling Jungkook who had been anxiously waiting for his arrival on the bed.

The alpha wanted to speak but his mouth clamped shut as he saw the murderous look on his mate's face.

"Let's start packing", Taehyung growled and he slammed the door shut behind him, "I'm getting kicked out".

Damn I just got a bunch of homework sent by all of my Japanese and Korean teachers like- they aren't giving online lessons, instead they give us a bunch of homework that gets my stress rising through the roof.