NEW VISITORS

"What are you two doing here?"

Taehyung almost dropped the hot frappuccino he had just made as two very familiar males stood in the café's doorway. Namjoon sheepishly smiled and stepped forward, "We wanted to see where you work so we can approve of your job".

He tugged Jungkook forward, the alpha too caught up in the café's interior. Many people sat in the café, most of them students that had just finished school. It seemed like a cozy place to pass time in and Jungkook was quite pleased to see that this is where his omega worked at.

Taehyung snorted. "Jungkook just wanted to check up on me, right?" The two men in front of the counter both glanced at each other. Namjoon nervously began to chuckle, shaking his head in the progress as he stepped closer to Taehyung.

"He was pouty and whiny and I couldn't stand it anymore", Namjoon quietly whispered to the omega, leaning across the counter. The omega giggled at that. Namjoon glanced over his shoulder, hoping his son wouldn't hear it but alas, the alpha huffed behind his back.

"I can hear you, you know", Jungkook frowned, "Alpha senses and all that".

"Awe Jungkookie, are you that lonely without me there?", Taehyung cooed, wanting to run up to the boy so he could pinch his cheek. The alpha sent him a glare, wanting to protest his words, but his red cheeks gave him away.

"Please take a seat somewhere", Taehyung smiled, motioning to an empty boot as he winked at his flustered mate, "I'll pay for your order".

The older man immediately frowned, "Taehyung-"

"No, don't wanna hear it. Just sit and order something", the omega instructed and the two older man followed his command.

Taehyung smiled and watched how Jungkook grumpily slid into the booth, eyes glancing over to him. Taehyung stuck his tongue out at him and turned around, knowing he should go back to work.

Because of the little irruption he was now running behind on orders and Jimin came to peek from behind the door. "Everything alright Taehyung?", he asked, seeing the boy make order after order in a fast tempo.

"Yeah sorry I was lagging a bit", the omega spoke nervously, hoping he hadn't stuffed it up already. It was only his first day and he was already struggling with the amount of orders. "My mate and his father came to visit".

Jimin followed the direction his employee was pointing at and he recognized the raven haired boy sitting in the booth, "Ah yes I recognize your fighter boyfriend".

"He's not that aggressive in real life", Taehyung chuckled as he finished another order, "He is quite protective though but I guess that's because the two people in his life are both omegas".

Jimin stared at the blonde sitting in front of Jungkook, the man looked to be around his forties but he was still very pretty. The alpha's head snapped up when he heard Taehyung's words. "His father is an omega?"

"Yes, his mother was an alpha", Taehyung nodded and dinged the little bell so the waiter could take his orders away, "She died a long time ago so it's been just the two of them until I barged inside their life".

The alpha hummed and took two menus. "I'll take their order", he said to Taehyung and walked over to the table, gaze still stuck on the male omega. Taehyung frowned before his eyes widened in realization and he chuckled.

"How did I not see this coming?", he mumbled to himself and watched how Jimin started a conversation with Namjoon, totally discarding Jungkook that stared up at the unknown man.

The younger alpha looked absolutely offended and he shot Taehyung a confused look. The omega snorted and mouthed a, mateless, before subtly pointing at Jimin.

Jungkook's mouth formed an 'o' and he excused himself from the table, though neither of the men paid him any kind of attention. Taehyung could see his mate huff at that before walking up to him with a frown on his lips, "I can't believe your boss is trying to hit on my father".

"Do you hate it?", the blonde raised an eyebrow as his mate took a seat on the stool in front of the counter.

"Well- I guess not. He's been alone for so long so it'd be nice for him to find someone and move on from mom", Jungkook frowned, "He doesn't look like an alpha but he faintly smells like one".

"He had a woman as mate but they rejected each other because he's supergay", Taehyung told him with a laugh, "And he doesn't really like being an alpha that much I think".

Jungkook nodded and glanced over his shoulder to his father. He seemed happy with the alpha's attention, "I'm glad dad's at least not getting involved with a stuck up alpha".

"They are just talking" Taehyung shrugged, "It's not like they're dating already".

The alpha sighed, "True, but if that happens I will need to have a little word with him".

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It was evening and Jungkook and Namjoon had left hours ago. As Taehyung was preparing an hot chocolate with marshmallows for the kid sitting in the booth closest to him, Jimin appeared from out of the kitchen.

"Kid, I got a special request for you", he spoke and handed him a note, "I'd like you to deliver this and the special drink of today to Seokjin".

Taehyung looked at the folded note and back up to his boss, "The ramen shop owner?"

"Yeah, he always orders the special of the day but he's busy this evening so he won't be able to pick it up. If you could deliver it to him and that note, that would  be great", Jimin nodded.

"Sure, it's just at the end of this street, right?"

The male nodded again, "That's the one".

Taehyung took the note and the order down the street. It had gotten dark hours ago, courtesy to it being winter, and he hurried along the cold street that was illuminated by tall lanterns. His shadow moved across the orange glows and soon he stood in front of the ramen shop, a bright neon sign flickering above the door.

A wave of warmth crashed upon him when entering the shop and a cozy sense of laughter, muffled conversations and Japanese music playing in the background filled the restaurant. He looked around and noticed a man standing behind the counter, tall and broad shouldered as he served broth into deep bowls.

"Excuse me", he spoke up when he neared the male, "I'm looking for the owner of this place".

"That's me", the man spoke, a tightlipped smile spreading out onto his lips, "I see you brought me my order".

"Yes Mr. Park asked me to deliver it", Taehyung nodded and set the cup down onto the counter, "He also asked me to give you this".

The man's eyebrows furrowed as a note was slipped onto the counter. He glanced at Taehyung but the omega merely shrugged at him before he took the note and began reading it. A scoff immediately left his lips when he read the written words and he mumbled something underneath his breath. "Park got a crush aye", he muttered and folded the note into his pocket.

"Wait for just a second", he told Taehyung before he disappeared into the kitchen. A minute later he stepped back out and handed the omega a document and a little slip of paper, "Tell him to give that guy this contract and that he'll be able to contact me on this number".

"Alright", Taehyung nodded, though he was oddly confused about what was going on. He grabbed the document and the telephone number and thanked the man once more before leaving the shop. He made his way back towards the familiar café and sighed at the warmth that once again wrapped around his body.

"You're back", Jimin grinned as he saw the omega walking up to him, "Was he pleased with his order?"

"He gave me this to give to you", Taehyung explained and slid the document on the counter, "Said you should give it to some guy".

Jimin nodded and a big grin spread out onto his lips, "I surely will".

I'm feeling a bit icky today but i hope it'll go over soon.