Chapter 4| Cheating

Y/n's POV

While I was walking going to school, I asked Beomgyu if he lives with Taehyun. I saw Taehyun carried Beomgyu in his house when he passed out because of me before.

"Ne, (yes,) I live in his house. He told me to live there temporarily so he won't feel lonely." Beomgyu said. I nod as I understand what he said. I remember Taehyun told me that he lives alone most of the time because his parents are in US for business and rarely comes home in Korea.

"I'm also classmates with him" Beomgyu continued. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Jinjja? (Really?), then why don't I see you in our class? I'm also classmates with Taehyun. I'm actually the president in our class" I questioned Beomgyu.

"Well, I just transfered. The day we met was my first day in school" Beomgyu explained. He stopped walking and face me.

"So you're our class president that's missing!" Beomgyu realized. I frowned at what he said. So they already knew I'm missing...

"Yup I think so" I said in a low tone while looking down. Beomgyu rubbed my back and comforted me.

"Gwenchana (that's okay) We will accomplish your mission" Beomgyu said. I smiled at him. Thats what I wanted to hear...

"Why don't you and Taehyun go together in class then?" I asked Beomgyu.

"Well, he is the Vice President and he said he needed to go early to stand as the president for the mean time while you're missing" I smiled at what Beomgyu had.

"Well, I trust him to take my place for awhile" I said. We we're about to continue walking when we realized that everyone was looking at us in the road. Well, only at beomgyu because people can't see me. I laughed when I saw how awkward Beomgyu looked. He smiled at the people and bowed.

"Mianhe, (I'm sorry,) I was just practicing for our school play." Beomgyu told the people. He get his airpods and put it on as he continued walking.

"Next time, I would either put on my airpods, type on my phone or write on a paper when talking to you in public so people won't think I'm crazy. That was embarassing..." Beomgyu said. I chuckled at him and nodded. Minutes later, we arrive at our school

————

"Wah! I miss this room" I said after entering my classroom. I immediately went to my old seat and sat down in there.

"Oh! You sit beside me?" I asked Beomgyu when I saw him sitting in the seat that used to be vacant before, well now, its no longer vacant.

"Ne (yes)" he simply answered, trying not to attract attention.

"Wooo, Beomgyu-ssi. Who are you talking to in the airpods? Is it your girlfriend?" Wooseok, our classmate asked.

"Aniyo (No), I'm talking to my Grandma" Beomgyu answered. I looked at him with wide eyes. Wah, Grandma? Do I look like a Grandma to him?!

"Ahh! Your Grandma knows how to use a phone?" Wooseok asked him.

"Yeah, I have a cool Grandma right?" He said. He looked at me and there I was, looking at him as if looks could kill. I swear I'm gonna kill him. Wooseok just nodded and went back to his seat.