Chapter 27| Amusement Park

Beomgyu's POV

"Where's Y/n?" I asked Yejin. We're currently eating lunch and Y/n is nowhere to be found.

"I think she went somewhere" Hana said and continued eating her sandwich.

"She went to the teacher's office" Wooseok casually uttered with his eyes glued on his phone.

"How did you know?" I asked him. He shifted his gaze onto me and took a bite of his kimbap.

"I saw her entering the teacher's office." He answered.

"She probably did some president work. She'll be back, don't worry." Taehyun said. I nodded and continue eating my lunch. They're right, it's not like a big thing.

————
Y/n's POV

"Mwo? (What?)" Mr. Nam looked at me worriedly.

"I'm sorry..." I lower my head.

"No, no, no, it's okay. I understand. Family is important and you should be there to help them." Mr. Nam said. I looked around and saw other teachers looking at me with pity.

"It must be hard Y/n..." Mr. Lee said, listening to us. I just bowed at him and gave him a small smile.

"I'll pass this letter to the principal right now so that tomorrow you can go already. We'll miss you Y/n, you're one of the best students we've had here." Mr. Nam said holding the transfer letter that I gave him. I bowed at him and smile.

"Thank you for understanding Mr. Nam" Mr. Nam looked at me and nod.

"I hope you'll be okay in Japan. Fighting!" Mr. Nam clenched his fist and try to cheer me up.

"Kamsahamnida (Thank you)"

————

"Yah Y/n!" Someone shouted. I followed the voice and saw Hana standing up, gesturing me to come over to the table. I smiled at her and gesture her that I'll get my lunch first. She gave me a thumbs up and sat down. I quickly get my lunch since there's only few minutes left before the lunch break end. I went to the lunch table and was greeted by my friends.

"Yah, where have you been?" Yejin asked.

"To the teacher's office" I answered her. I sat down beside Hana and start eating my lunch.

"I told you she's in the teacher's office." Wooseok said.

"Yeah we know, it's not like we don't believe you." Hana raised her voice and rolled her eyes at Wooseok.

"Yah, don't fight." Yejin said looking at Wooseok and Hana.

"Ehem, you know people who always fight ends up together?" Taehyun teased them.

"Mwo?! (What?!) I won't end up with Wooseok. I don't like him! Ew! Ew! Vomit! Vomit!" Hana said in disgust and start pretending that's she's vomiting.

"Yah! Do you think I like you and I want to end up with you? Ew! I won't end up with a girl that gets 23 over 100 in Math!" Wooseok fought back. I chuckled and cover my mouth.