Chapter 5| The Plan

Beomgyu's POV

Sweat dripping down my face as the teacher call each one of us and announcing our scores. I looked at my left and saw Y/n listening to the teacher.

"Kang Taehyun,  98 over 100" The teacher said. Everyone clapped while looking at Taehyun. Taehyun just humbly smile and bowed.

"Kim Misoo, 89 over 100" Everyone clapped again. The teacher continue on reading the names until...

"Choi Beomgyu" The teacher said. I felt Y/n's gaze on me after the teacher called my name. Mr. Lee suddenly smile.

"100 over 100" The whole class looked at me with wide eyes. Other started whispering about my score. Mr. Lee clapped making my classmates clapped as well.

"Very good Choi Beomgyu. You know, you reminded me of Y/n. She always get perfect score in my quiz." I awkwardly bowed at him and sneakily looked at Y/n. She was smiling, maybe at what Mr. Lee had said to her.

"But, I still don't know you" Mr. Lee said. Turning his smile into a cold expression. I swallowed my saliva, scared of him.

"Stand up" He commanded me. I followed what he said and stood up. The whole class' attention was on me. I hate this feeling.....

"Don't get me the wrong way, I'm not accusing you of cheating but could you explain me how you get a perfect score?" He asked. I can feel Y/n's discomfort, like she knows whats going happen next.

"Ummm.... T-tell him you already had this lesson i-in your previous school, palli! (quick!)" Y/n told me nervously. She look so scared and she's panicking

"We already had this lesson in my previous school, in Daegu." I said. Well I'm also scared but I'm trying my best not to show it so that Mr. Lee won't be suspicious of me.

"Really?" He said. I nodded my head at him. He then get our Physics text book and start flipping through pages.

"Okay then, what is the formula of Gravitational Potential Energy?" Mr. Lee. Wait, I know that but I forgot.

"Gravitational Potential Energy's Formula is Mass times Acceleration due to gravity times Height" Y/n said. I just repeated what she said to me to Mr. Lee. He nodded as a reply, satisfied at my answer, well, Y/n's answer. Woooh! That was close....

"Then what about Kinetic Energy?" He asked for again. Wait I know this..

"Kinetic Energy is equal to one half multiplied Mass timesVelocity squared" I said. He nodded again and asked me to sit down.

"I hope you will continue on getting high scores. Not just this time and not just because you already had our lesson in your previous school." He said. I nodded at him and bowed. He then start discussing our new lesson. I looked at Y/n quickly just to check her up. She seems okay and comfortable and so I moved my attention to the discussion. My phone suddenly vibrate indicating a text message from someone. I looked at the ID and saw that it was Taehyun. I put my phone down and sneakily read the message.

"Beomgyu-ah, don't go somewhere after the class. We will go to Hana's place to discuss about a group project that will be presented next month. We decided to let you in our group because we lack a group member"