Chapter 20| Memories

Beomgyu's POV

"Ahhhh!" I heard Y/n. I looked at her and saw her with her palm in her forehead.

"Ah!" She cried in pain again. What's happening to her.

"Y/n?" Yejin called her name. I immediately came closer to her and tried to help her.

"Y/n-ssi! What happened? Are you okay?" I asked her.

"My head, it hurts..." she whispered. Taehyun and Yejin approached us.

"What happened?" Taehyun asked.

"She said her head hurts" I answered. Y/n's pain didn't seem to go away. She's still closing her eyes while hissing in pain.

"Do you want us to bring you to the hospital?" I asked Y/n. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. She forced on a smile and shook her head

"No, it's okay. I think I'm okay now" She said. Wooseok and Hana then came up to us.

"What happened?" Wooseok questioned. Hana immediately get a cardboard and start fanning Y/n's to give her air.

"Are you okay?" Hana asked Y/n.

"Can someone give her water?" I uttered. Yejin quickly grab a bottle of water and opened it for her.

"Here drink some" Yejin said and she helped Y/n drink some water.

"I'm okay everyone..." Y/n manage to say. I support her as she tried to get up.

"You don't have to force yourself to get up if you can't" I told Y/n. She looked at me and mouthed 'I'm okay'. I put my hands on her shoulder and supported her

"Do you want to take a rest? You can take a rest inside the tent" I suggested to her. She looked around and nodded. I was about to guide her on the way but I suddenly stopped and widened my eyes. I remember that we are not that close in her perspective and it might be uncomfortable for her if I bring her to the tent. I looked behind me and saw everyone with their eyes wide open, probably surprise at what I did.

"Hana-ssi? Can you bring her to the tent?" I looked at Hana. Hana slowly nodded and went to us.

"I'll take care of her" Hana said. I remove my hands from Y/n and let Hana take her. I looked at my classmates again and they still have the same surprise look in their face. I blinked multiple times before deciding cleare the things use in the photoshoot to lessen the awkwardness.

"Everyone, lets clean. Y/n will be fine. I already got enough pictures too" Taehyun suggested with clap. That brought everyone back to reality and they start helping me clear the things too.

————

"Maybe she's not feeling well" Yejin said. I peeked inside the tent to look if she's okay. When I saw her sleeping peacefully, I was assured that she's fine.

"She's missing the barbecue..." Wooseok whispered.

"I don't think she'll eat once she wake up anyways" Hana said and took a bite of her barbecue.

"How about let's start making the presentation while eating so we won't waste time? Let's finish this early so we can go home and Y/n can rest properly" Taehyun said. We all agree and start writing our speech and explanation for the presentation. Yejin and Taehyun volunteered to make the PowerPoint slides

I looked at my notebook and repeatedly tapping the page with my ballpen. What should I write? I looked at the tent again to check on Y/n.

"Beomgyu-ssi, Y/n is okay" Wooseok whispered with a smirk. I gulped and avoided his eyes. Was I really obvious?

————

"Are you really okay Y/n?" I heard Yejin asked Y/n.

"Yes, I just feel sleepy" Y/n replied. Yejin helped her get in the car and immediately go out to help us arrange the things.

"Is everything okay now? Is everything here?" Wooseok asked.

"Yeah, I think we're good" Taehyun answered.

"Okay let's go home" Wooseok said and get inside the driver seat. I opened the back seat and was surprise to see Y/n sleeping. I looked at my back and Saw Yejin and Hana.

"Get in" Hana said. I shook my head and smile.

"It's okay, you guys enter first" I said.

"Ahh it's okay. Just get in" Hana pushed me inside. She get in after me and Yejin was the last one to enter and closed the door.

"Is everyone inside?" Wooseok asked.

"Ne (Yes) " Taehyun simply replied. Wooseok then start driving. The atmosphere pretty was quiet. Only the soft sound of the car engine can be heard

"You know what?" Wooseok started, breaking the silence.

"I notice something earlier" Wooseok continued. He looked at me in the rear-view mirror and smirked.

"Ehem, me too" Hana coughed. I mentally rolled my eyes. If they only knew that me and Y/n are really close, then they won't act like this way.

"Beomgyu-ah..." Taehyun called my name.

"Ne? (Yes?)" I tried to act cool and chill.

"Are you close with Y/n? We notice earlier the way you talk to her, you guys seems close" Taehyun directly told me.

"Ahh! Y/n and I once walked together going home. She treat me some food and ask if we could be friends. And I was also worried earlier because I was the closest to her. I thought I hit her or something" I said. I'm actually telling the truth.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Everyone said together. I widened my eyes in their unison.

"I thought you like her" Yejin whispered but I heard it. I swallowed my saliva and try to calm myself. Everyone became silent again. Hana and Yejin tried to fall asleep while Taehyun played with his phone and Wooseok silently drive.

Minutes later, Y/n stretch and leaned back on her seat. Her head suddenly switch side and landed on my shoulder. I froze and and slowly glance at her. Good thing one one notice what happened. If they did, they'll tease me again. I smiled when I remember something like this happened before.

"Actually, I feel a little sleepy and tired right now" Y/n said. I smile at her and tapped my shoulder.

"My shoulders are comfortable" I said. She smiled at me and lean on my shoulder. She close her eyes and soon fall asleep, on my warm shoulder.

I smiled because of that memory. Everything that's happening reminded me of the past. Not in a bad way though since those memories are worth remembering. It's just sad that Y/n doesn't remember it anymore.

But can you believe it? I became friends with a ghost, I hanged out with a ghost and I fell in love with a ghost...

-Author's Note-

Hi my lovely readers! I'm back again. Sorry if I said that I'll update right away the nest chapter. I was planning to but I was sleepy since I wrote the previous chapter in the midnight. But I'm back again huehuehuehuehuehue. Don't forget to give this chapter a vote and follow me. Lots of love 💕

-AnpanGirl21💋