Chapter 24| Birthday Surprise

Y/n's POV

Heol....

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Y/n... Happy Birthday to you!~" Hana, Taehyun and Wooseok sang. Hana approached me with a small cake on her hands after they sang.

"Happy Birthday Y/n!" I put my palm on my mouth, surprise and dumbfounded by what they all did. I looked around me and noticed that the small part of the rooftop was filled with cute balloons and decorations. Awhhh, my hearteuu~

"Wah! you guys already done singing?" Yejin arrived with Beomgyu. They were both catching their breath.

"Y/n ran really fast, we couldn't catch up..." Yejin said, almost audible.

"Happy Birthday Y/n..." Beomgyu suddenly said. I looked at him and smiled.

"Thank you, thank you everyone! This is probably one of the best birthday ever" I said. I looked at the cake again and saw the candle without fire. I chuckled and smiled.

"Sorry, we couldn't lit the candle. The school doesn't allow lighter or match" Taehyun explained. He must've noticed me looking at the candle.

"It's okay, this whole thing is already enough" I said with a smile.

"Just make a wish and pretend that there's fire in the candle" Yejin said. I laughed and nodded.

"Okay, okay, I will" I looked at the cake again before closing my eyes. Hmmm... what should I wish for? I suddenly remember what was written in my old journal.

Should I just give it a try? Should I just follow what was written in my old journal? I mean, I won't lose anything if I wished for that. And it might actually give me the answers I'm looking for. Okay, it's now or never....

I closed my eyes really tight. I breathe in and out before wishing for my lost memories to come back.

"I wish for my lost memories to come back..."

It kinda came out like a question since I'm not sure. But it doesn't matter, as long as I already wished for it. I opened my right eye first before opening my left. Did it worked?

"Blow the candle!" Yejin said excitedly. I looked at her and chuckled. I close my eyes again and blow the candle with imaginary fire. Everyone clapped and cheer.

"Awhh! You're old!" Yejin teased me causing everyone to laughed.

"Yah! I'm only 19" I try to defend myself.

"Enough, let's eat this cake already, I'm hungry..." Wooseok whined like a kid. We all chuckled and went to the small picnic table that they prepare.

----

"I knew it, something was off" I suddenly said.

"What do you mean?" Taehyun asked. I looked at Beomgyu and smiled.

"Beomgyu was acting strange earlier. Like, he looks uncomfortable. And then he asked me a weird question" I explained.

"Well, Beomgyu was incharge of distracting you while we prepare this" Wooseok said, looking around.

"What question did he asked?" Wooseok query. I chuckled and looked at Beomgyu again.