Chapter 7| What Really Happened

Y/n's POV

"Skip it!!"

"No!"

"I said SKIP ITTTT!!" Beomgyu and I are fighting about the video. I swear I'm gonna kill this boy.

"No! I really enjoy your dancing! HAHAHHAHAHA!!!" Beomgyu laughed. I look at the screen again, with myself dancing weirdly. I cringe at myself but what's wrong? I was just jamming to the music...

"Skip....IT!!" I shouted at him. He slowly looked at me and shook his head. I rolled my eyes.

"No!" Beomgyu said. I looked at him as if looks could kill. Suddenly....

"OUCH!!!" Beomgyu shouted. Oppss I forgot that I can touched him.

"Mian... (Sorry...)" I apologize. He caress his shoulder, the part where I slapped him.

"Okay fine! I'll skip it. That really hurts, are you even a woman?" Beomgyu asked. I rolled my eyes

"Are you questioning my gender?" I asked. He sighed and skipped the video. I looked at the screen again.

"Stop!" I said. The video stop and it was the day where I was getting ready for school.

"This is the day I went missing.." I said. Beomgyu looked at me. He skip it a little bit where I came home. We continue watching until...

"It's 2 AM... There!" Beomgyu said and pointed at the screen. It was me, sleep walking. We looked closely to see what's going to happen.

I was sleep walking in the living room. I went to the kitchen then back to the living room. Then my direction suddenly change going to my room. But on my way there, I slipped, bumping my head in the floor.

"Oh my gosh!" Seconds later, there was blood coming out from my head. My body then slowly disappeared. My body start trembling in fear. My breath hitched and my hands became cold. I didn't know there was a tear forming in my eyes. Beomgyu looked at me and saw what happened. He closed the laptop and became silent.

"So, that's how I died" I manage to say.

"No, you're not yet dead" Beomgyu told me. I put on a small smile.

"Oh yeah, mian... (sorry...)" I said.

"Why are you apologizing?" Beomgyu asked.

"I don't know..." Those were the only words that came out from my mouth.

"By the way, where are your parents?" Beomgyu asked. I smiled and looked down.

"If I failed this mission, I will be with them. But no, I have to fight and I have to accomplish this mission or else..." I stopped.

"Or else what?" Beomgyu said.

"Or else my younger brother will be all alone with with my grandparents..." I continued. Beomgyu was silent again but then he suddenly slammed the desk making me startle.

"Yah! You scared me" I said.

"Since you already know what happened to you, go back to Heaven and tell the woman" Beomgyu suggested.

"You mean Cheonsa?" I asked. Beomgyu nodded as a reply.

"Oh yeah! I will be back. Annyeong! (Bye!) " I told Beomgyu. I closed my eyes and thought of Heaven. Then I slowly disappear, leaving Beomgyu.

————

"Cheonsa-ssi! I know how I died already!" I shouted while looking everywhere for Han Cheonsa.

"How?" Someone said. I smiled after hearing a familiar voice. I turned around and saw Han Cheonsa.

"Okay, so it goes like this. I was sleep walking then BOOM! I slipped then there was some blood coming out of my head and yeah! I died and ta-da! I'm here" I said excitedly

"You know what? You're the first spirit that's smiling while telling me how she died." Cheonsa said.

"It's just that, I can't wait to become a human again. I miss everyone!" I said. Cheonsa nodded but stop.

"Wait, you said you were sleep walking then you slipped, bumping your head in the floor" Cheonsa clarified.

"Exactly!" I said. Cheonsa's expression change. I can't even describe it.

"Seolma... (No way...)" Cheonsa said. I became nervous at her expression.

"Waeyo? (Why?)" I asked. She clapped and the brown leather book appeared again. She start going through the pages and stopped at a specific page.

"Sooo...." I said waiting for her answer.

"You died because of an accident suicide" She replied.

"Accident suicide?" I asked.

"Yeah, you didn't die because of someone or something. You died because of yourself which is a form of suicide but you didn't choose to die so it was an accident" She explained.

"That exist?" I asked.

"It does..... and its rare" Cheonsa said.

"So....what's the corresponding mission?" I asked eagerly. Cheonsa looked at me

"With a rare case comes with a rare mission" She said.

"Your mission is—" She stopped and smiled before continuing.

"To find your soulmate"

-Author's Note-

Hi my lovely readers! I'm back again with another chapter. I'm rotting here in the house. I kept on eating and sleeping 😐😐. Anyways, thanks for reading this chapter. Don't forget to give it a vote and follow me. Lots of love 💕

-AnpanGirl21💋