Chapter 8| Bucket list

Y/n's POV

"Find my soulmate? What?" I exclaimed. I mean come on, soulmate? Really?

"It's written in the book" Cheonsa replied. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Maldo andwae...(No way...) There is no such thing as soulmate" I said. Cheonsa just looked at me probably tired of telling me that it does exist.

"Okay, let's just say that soulmates exist. What am I supposed to do with my soulmate?" I asked her.

"Kiss him." Cheonsa said. I coughed at her direct answer

"What?!" I exclaimed

"It's written in the book" Cheonsa said again.  Is that even real? I don't see any words or letters in the book.

"Show me" I asked her.

"I can't, well you can't. You will only see blank pages. Only a divine soul can look and read this divine language written inside this divine book in this divine place" She said. I blinked multiple times and smile

"Okay jeez calm down, that's alot of divines..." I chuckled. Cheonsa smiled and nod.

"I'll be back to find my soulmate and kiss.....him" I said, feeling uneasy.

"Don't worry, you will know that you've kissed the right guy. You will immediately teleport here" Cheonsa said.

"But, isn't that weird. Like for example, I already know who's my soulmate and kissed him. I succeed in the mission and became a human again. If I ever meet him, won't it be awkward that I know he is my soulmate?" I told Cheonsa

"You won't remember anything that you will do here. You will forget everything after you succeeded. So even if you already know him, you will forget him." Cheonsa replied. I looked at her and nodded, indicating that I understand her.

"Oh, okay. Thanks!" I uttered before leaving to go back to earth.

————

I sighed as I roamed around in the city of Seoul. Seriously? Soulmate?. I remember what Cheonsa told me earlier. I wonder what my soulmate looks like? How old is he? Is he tall? Black hair? Intelligent? I kept on walking until I saw a colorful place. Wahh!!...

It was a night market and not so far away is an amusement park. Daebak! (Cool!)

"I should bring Beomgyu here..." I told myself. I continue walking while looking at different food stands. Well, it's a little bit crowded here but I don't mind cause I can pass through people.

All I can ever think right now is food. I'm hungry, actually no I'm not but I want to eat. There's kimbap, fish cake, tteokbokki, bulgogi, and Bungeoppang Ice cream around me. Ugh! Can I possess Beomgyu and eat whatever I want? I can't wait to become a human again and eat these foods!!!

I teleported back to Beomgyu's place and stayed at the rooftop. I went to the bench and layed down. As I lay down, I watch the night sky. A smile made its way to my face as I look at the stars, twinkling in the dark blue sky. I remember how I love them and how I would stare at them every night before sleeping.