Chapter 30| The Promise

Y/n's POV

"Ahh fresh air!" I breathed in and out. I lied down in the grass and watched the stars.

"Soon, I'll be watching you guys again, with my special someone" I said excitedly, talking to the stars. I continue stargazing until I finally felt a little sleepy. I widened my eyes and immediately get up.

"Omo! I can't sleep here, Jinyoung will be left alone in the house." I told myself. I immediately fast walked out of the park. As I walk, I notice someone coming inside the park. I put my eyebrows together, confuse why someone is going in the park at midnight. Maybe the person can't sleep as well?

I narrowed my eyes to look at the person. I suddenly froze in my spot when I realize something. I know that person, I know him very well... I quickly hid in one of the trees to cover myself and follow his movement. He's pretty far away but I can tell that it's him. I'm not seeing things, it is indeed Beomgyu. He lied down in the grass and watch the stars. I uncover myself and slowly walked closer to him. I jumped a little when he suddenly clasp his hand together.

"I wish Y/n to be here!" I heard him said out loud. I was surprise when I heard my name. He stayed quiet for awhile then he got up.

"Do shooting stars actually work?" He asked. Shooting star? Did he saw a shooting star!? Then wish for me to be here? Awhhhh!!

"Yes" I answered him. He turned around and widened his eyes. He didn't talked and he looked really surprised. His emotions suddenly loosened up and laughed.

"Wah! Am I really seeing things? Am I really that desperate to see Y/n again?" He laughed.

"Tsk! tsk! tsk! I think I need get some sleep" He said. He dusted his coat and turned around. I rose my eyebrow and looked at him weirdly. He was about to walk away but he stopped. He turned around and looked at me in the eyes. I blinked multiple times and smiled.

"Maldo Andwae! (It can't be!)" He exclaimed. It was pretty awkward as he continue staring at me.

"Umm... I guess the shooting star wish worked?" I shrugged and kind of hesitating to say that. I mean, what if I'm actually wrong? Beomgyu started tearing up. I widened my eyes and immediately went closer to him.

"Yah! Are you actually crying?" I asked him worriedly. I start wiping off his tears away. He was just looking at me with a smile.

"It is you..." He whispered. He touched my hand that is laying down in his cheeks and softly caress it. He bring it down and hugged me, really tight.

"Bogoshipeo (I miss you)" He whispered. I hugged him back and smiled.

"Nado (Me too)" I chuckled. We stayed like this for a pretty long time, longing for each other's touch. I can't believe that he's beside me now. It feels so unreal.

—————

"So when did you arrive?" Beomgyu asked me. We're both sitting in the grass, talking to each other.

"Earlier, in the morning" I answered him. He looked at me with his brows together.

"Then why didn't you tell me? Or at least went to Taehyun's house? I still live there" He complained. I chuckled and look at the stars.