Chapter 12| Do I like him?

Y/n's POV

"Something wrong?" Han Cheonsa asked. I looked at her and shook my head.

"Aniyo, gwenchanayo.. (No, I'm okay..)" I said. I looked at her and bowed.

"I'll go back to earth now, bye!" I said. I immediately think of earth and teleported there. When I did, I arrive at the school's rooftop.

"Heol...." Was the only thing that came out in my mouth. I still can't believe it.

"Seolma... (It can't be...) Beomgyu? My soulmate?!" I exclaimed. I looked at the view in front of me and sighed.

"I'm still not yet sure..." I told myself.

"Is he really my soulmate? Do I even like him? My heart doesn't even pound nor skip a beat if I'm with him. Wait— nevermind, I don't have a heart, I'm a spirit" I said out loud. No one can hear me anyways, well except for Beomgyu.

"Aish!" I ruffle my hair in frustration. I stopped and put my palm in my cheek.

"All I know is that, I'm really fond of him and I feel happy if he's around. But, isn't that normal? I feel happy because I can talk to him. I feel happy because he can see and touch me. But that's the thing! he can see and touch me because he's my soulmate...." I said softly.

"Wah! How am I even going to tell him this? He will just laugh at me." I said annoyed.

"But whether he is my Soulmate or not. I still have to give it a try. Like what Han Cheonsa told me, my Soulmate is someone that can see and touch me and so far, only Beomgyu have that ability." I turned around and start going to our classroom. Hopefully Beomgyu is still there, it's pretty dark now.

————
Beomgyu's POV

"So, is the idea okay?" I asked my group mates. Before going home, I asked them if they could stay for awhile so that I could tell them the idea of Y/n. It's been days already and I haven't told them yet.

"Yah! Daebak! How did you think of that? That's really creative! Well done Beomgyu-ssi!" Wooseok said.

"We will not present an existing tourist spot, we will make one" Hana said while smiling,

"I agree, that's a really nice idea. Is that the reason why you're always out?" Taehyun asked. I widened my eyes a little at his statement. I have no choice but to nod. I mean, I can't tell him about Y/n.

"Always out? Ey! maybe he has a girlfriend" Wooseok teased. I can't help but chuckled at his comment.

"No I don't" I clarified to him.

"But really though, it's a good idea. You really remind us of Y/n. This is something that she would say. And come to think of it, she loves the stars. I really hope that she'll be back and if she will, this won't disappoint her." Yejin said. I smiled at what she said. Don't worry, I'll help her. She will be back soon....

"Heol! It's already 6 PM. I have to go home" Hana said. Yejin looked at the time in her watch too.

"Yeah, it's already 6. We'll go ahead. Bye boys!" Yejin and Hana said. They wave at us goodbye before leaving together.