Chapter 13| Letter

Y/n's POV

"You haven't found your soulmate yet?" Han Cheonsa asked me. I stayed quiet and didn't utter a word. I'm still thinking how to tell Beomgyu that he's my soulmate.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, don't be attached to your soulmate. If you ever saw someone that can see and touch you, kiss him right away. Remember, you will lose your memories as a spirit if you ever succeed. Don't let your soulmate remember or even know you. His memories won't be erased." Han Cheonsa said. I froze at her statement and widened my eyes.

"You mean, I'll forget him but he won't forget me?" I tried to clarify.

"Yes dear, that's why I'm telling you, kiss him right away and don't let him know you. It will be hard for the both of you if that will happen." She said. I suddenly thought of Beomgyu again. If he is really my soulmate then I won't remember him if I succeed. He is the only one that will have the memories of us....

"Cheonsa, I need to tell you something...." I said. Cheonsa nodded, indicating for me to continue.

"I think I already found my soulmate. Even before you told me that my mission was to find my soulmate." I uttered. Cheonsa seemed to be surprise at what I said

"Mwo? (What?) and you didn't even plan to tell me?" Han Cheonsa told me.

"Aniyo (No), telling you about that already crossed my mind. I just don't know when and how..." I said. Cheonsa remained calm and quiet.

"The reason why I knew how I died in a short period of time was because someone was helping me. He can see and touch me. I'm really sorry if I didn't told you right away" I said. I looked down and sighed.

"What do you want me to do?" She asked. I looked up at her and smiled.

"Can you not erase my memories?" I said, hopefully she can. Cheonsa sighed and held my hands.

"I'm sorry dear, I can't do that. It's not me who removes your memories. It was already part of the rules" Han Cheonsa said. I looked at her with disappointment.

"But I can help you gain it back" Cheonsa said. I widened my eyes and hugged her.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I exclaimed. Cheonsa hugged me back and rubbed my back.

"So? How?" I asked as I let go of the hug. She smiled at me before answering.

"On your first birthday as a human again, you are given a wish that will be granted. You can wish for your memories to come back" Han Cheonsa explained.

"Jinjjayo? (Really?)"

"Yes, it's up to you on how you will remember that" Han Cheonsa told me. I nodded, understanding her.

"But Y/n, since you already found your soulmate, kiss him already. Your time is running. Soon, you'll start to feel weak. Kiss him before it's too late..." Han Cheonsa advice me with concern.

"Yeah, don't worry I got this. Thank you again. " I said. I bid her goodbye and went back to earth.

————

After teleporting to earth, in my apartment, I immediately went to my room. I used my telekinesis to get an old journal of mine and a ballpen. I put my journal in the table and flip the page next to the last thing I wrote. I start writing what Cheonsa told me.

" Y/n, on your 19th birthday, wish for your lost memories to come back. Please remember him—"

The ballpen suddenly dropped in the ground as I felt a strong pain my chest. What date is it today? How many days do I have left?

I looked at the journal and notice that it was in the edge of the table. I tried to control it again and put it in the middle so that it won't fall but I totally did the opposite. The pain in my chest affected my telekinesis. Instead of putting my journal in the middle of the table, I dropped it in the floor. I breathe in and out to calm my aching chest. The pain continued and didn't went away yet. I stare at the ground where my journal and ballpen are. I'm not yet done writing, I have to write his name....

My journal was already open on the floor but it was in very last page. I didn't waste any time. I tried my best and gave all the energy I have. I controlled the ballpen and continued writing.

"Remember him.... Remember Beomgyu"

I couldn't take it anymore. I stopped controlling the ballpen and lied down on the floor. I put my palm on my chest as I feel the pain worsened. Cheonsa is right, I don't have much time, I'm feeling weak right now.I stare at the ceiling as I feel my eyes getting heavy. Before closing eyes to rest, I slowly whispered

"Thank you for everything. I promise that I'll remember you, Choi Beomgyu...."

-Author's Note-

Hi my lovely readers! I'm back again with another chapter and oh my goshhhh. You guy really like my story. Yoooooo if you guys already read my Yeonjun Fanfic (and for those who haven't, give it a try😁) you guys might saw my author's note where I told you guys that my fanfics will only contain 16 chapters. That was my plan already since the beginning coz I want to make a short fanfic only. BUTTTTT you guys seem to really like this book so..... I'll make it longer than 16 chapters, I'm still not yet sure how many but yeahhhh. By the way, I'm sorry if this chapter is short. This is supposedly same length with others but I'll be spoiling the next chapter so I cut it. Hope you guys continue enjoying this book. Don't forget to give this chapter a vote and follow me. Lots of love 💕

-AnpanGirl21💋