botw ♡ Hebra Trailhead Lodge / Link

CW: DOM! LINK / SLIGHT PRAISE / ORAL SEX

PT.1
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Reader POV
Link and I had grown tired of our travels for the day, and we wanted to rest for the night, but we knew we couldn't just stop and sit down here. It was way too cold in the depths of the Hebra Mountains.
"oh! I have an idea!"
Link perked up and grabbed his sheikah slate.
"what is it?" I questioned, moving myself to peek over at his slate.
"remember the lodge we found right after going to the flight range? I don't remember anyone ever being over there. we could just crash there for the night"
Link looked at me and smiled, making my cheeks grow slightly warm. Then, as he was getting ready to travel to the Sha Warvo Shrine so the trip would be shorter to the lodge, he grabbed onto me by slipping his arm around my waist and pulling me close to him, so we could travel together. That made my face burn even harder, my cheeks were redder than the cold had already made them. And just like that, we were turned into radiant blue and dissolving into the air, as we teleported to the shrine.

꧁♡︎꧂

Once we arrived, Link smiled and pointed to smoke emitting in the air. It was coming from the lodge.
"see! it's called the Hebra Trailhead Lodge. remember?" he asked, looking at me.
I smiled and said, "now I do. since we're here, it looks familiar" I giggled, admiring him as he grew excited.
Ever since Link and I started this journey together, I grew attached.
I'm definitely crushing on him, I just never had the courage to admit my feelings...and I refused to even believe he had the same feelings. He loves the Princess.
Right?
He started to step down off of the shrine, so I shook away my thoughts, and followed. As we walked a bit closer, we noticed a few enemies. They were blue bokoblins. As we've learned, these bokoblins are much smarter and stronger than the red ones, but not compared to how tough the silver ones are.
Those are an utter nuisance.
We also noticed the blue bokoblins were riding horses and using bow and arrows as weapons.
They unfortunately noticed us, and charged with their weapons equipped. Link went to pull out his bow and a few arrows, and I did the same, but quicker.
As one of them got closer, I shot it directly between the eyes, knocking it off it's horse. The horse then trot away in fear as it's rider laid in the snow.
While it was there, I pulled out my rusty broadsword and charged towards it, fast enough so I could kill it before it even stood up.
It burst into a purple smoke, and left a few collectible goodies. As I picked them up, I looked over at Link who seemed to be far from finished. I rolled my eyes.
Isn't he suppose to be the hero of all this shit?
I took out my bow once more and equipped it with an arrow. Eyeing my target, as Link had out his sword, I finally let go and it shot the Bokoblin in the back of the head. He was knocked off the horse, so I took out my sword and did the same thing to this one as I did to the other.
Finishing up my collecting, I smile up at Link.
"having a bit of trouble, hero boy?"
"shush! he kept moving..." Link mumbles embarrassingly, knowing I was teasing him.
"Is that what you're going to tell Ganon in Hyrule Castle or-?"
"-...and i'm tired! let's just head to the Lodge before any other enemies show up...it's more likely since it's late" he added on, and with that he started walking towards the lodge as I finished picking up the monster parts, with a few laughs to myself before following.
Link opened the door and noticed it was empty. He smiled and walked in further. I shut the door, and was glad to finally be warm. There was already a fire burning, which was a bit odd since no one was here, but I wasn't complaining. Then I noticed there was only one bed, and I felt a wave of heat travel to my cheeks.
"uh, Link..." I spoke
"yes?" he responds as he's stripping himself of his gear and placing it in a corner.
"theres only one bed" I squeak.
"guess we have to share then!"
He exclaims, thinking it's some sort of joke, while i'm overthinking it, my cheeks burning red.
Once he's done putting everything down and taking off his shoes, he sits on the bed and looks at me.
"you alright? your face is very red..." he says.
"i'm okay...it's j-just the fire. it's hot in here...I should put my stuff down..."
I mentally curse at myself for stuttering, and turn around. I took off my cloak and snow jacket, along with my snow boots as well, leaving me in only a tight white tank top and brown pants. I turn around to see that Link is already cuddled up against the wall and asleep, tucked in. I smile as I stare at him.
"you getting in or what?", I heard him say suddenly.
"Link! I thought you were asleep..."
My cheeks feel warm as I walk over to the bed and sit down.
"are you okay? you've been acting weird since we got here...if it's about us sleeping in the same bed then i'll sleep on the floor. it's not a problem" he says as he starts to get up. I turn around and push him back down on the bed gently.
"no! i'm okay, I promise. plus, you're already nice and comfy" I smile at him. He smiles in return and lays back down. I start to lay down next to him, with my back facing him. My face feels a bit warm as I realize the state that we are in, but then remind myself to think of it as nothing. We are just sleeping here for the night since it was convenient enough for us.
Finally, my eyes start to grow heavy as I finally drift into sleep.