botw ♡ Taste / Link

CW: DOM! LINK / ORAL SEX / EXHIBITIONISM

PT.1
* ✧・: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Reader POV
"I found some ingredients to try a new recipe!" Link says, finishing up the fire.
"wanna try it? right now!?"
Link sat next to me, excitedly telling me about his new recipe idea. We were currently sitting on the back side of a stable figuring out what to eat before we went to bed. There aren't many people around currently, but our schedule was much different from other peoples.
If anything, everyone was probably asleep already. Everyone in this area around this time were already inside their homes and most likely asleep. Especially at this stable.
It was too silent at the moment, and Links sudden outburst of excitement (about food, of course) wasn't very appropriate for this situation.
But I laughed at it anyway since the concept of Link always being excited about food just amused me, and he was also cute as ever...but what else is new?
I looked over at him and chuckled.
"okay, okay...just calm down, Link. It's dead silent and I believe everyone is already asleep" I smile at his warm expression, currently incredibly close to my face. I felt my face heat up a bit, and it wasn't from the fire we were sitting right next to. He smiled at me out of excitement, then avert his cerulean eyes from mine to collect the ingredients he needed for what he was about to make. I watch him as he quickly grabs everything out of a bag, setting them on the grass in front of the fire. The fire already had a bowl over it, a stable usually always has one of these for travelers, so we could make our meals.
I hug my legs close to my chest and lean on the tree that was currently next to our cooking pot, and watch in entertainment as Link creates our new meal.
Watching him as he smiled while focusing on the recipe in front of him was so adorable. I couldn't take my eyes away as I stared at his side profile. I lay my face on my knees as I watch him grab more ingredients.
And it went on like this for a while.

꧁♡︎꧂

I stared down at my bowl, seeing as meat peaked out from the brown substance it was submerged in. It smelt incredibly good and I couldn't wait to try some as Link handed me a spoon.
"I can't wait to try this!" Link exclaims, staring down at his bowl, then looking up at me with a bright smile.
I smile back and nod my head.
"me too!"
I watch as Link dips his spoon into the stew, then slurping it up. His face lit up after he finished a spoonful of his meal.
"woah! I like this!" He says.
I playfully roll my eyes at him.
"you like all food, Link, you glutton"
I smirk as I lean forward, looking over to him on the side and into his eyes.
"hey!" He smirks back at me and I bite my lip, holding back a laugh.
"okay, yeah...you're right" He gives in and laughs softly with me.

Link POV
"okay, yeah...you're right" I say and laugh at her comment. She wasn't wrong, I love food.
I look over at her and watch as she looks back down at her food.
I couldn't wait for her to try it.
That is, until I saw something brown run down the side of her hand, on her fingers and to her wrist.
She seems to feel the substance on her hand and she jumps a bit, causing the bowls contents to spill more onto her arm.
"f-fuck! ah...damn" She says before placing her bowl on the ground. I watch concerned, then ask her if she needs help cleaning up.
She chuckles lightly and shakes her head.
"no, it's alright...I-I'll just..."
I lean back and watch her as she opens her mouth, sticking out her tongue.
She starts by licking up her arm to clean the liquid, then sucking on her wrist to catch any more.
I watch her tongue as I grow incredibly flustered, this situation making me feel odd.
Slightly...turned on.
My face turns to a dark red as I continue to watch her. She glides her tongue across her wrist again, and up her thumb. There was still a bit of the contents on her index and middle finger, so I watched curiously to see if she would fix that as well. I was just so hypnotized as I watched the way her tongue licked up her arm, sucking on small patches of skin.
I want to kiss her.
I bite my lip as this sudden thought runs through my head, and I feel myself grow even more turned on as she brings her pointer finger into her mouth.
I didn't think my face could get any redder as she gently sucks at her finger, removing any mess.
This situation was not suppose to turn out how it is...she was only cleaning her finger! But I tried to tell myself anyone could get into this situation.
And yet, in this moment it feels like we've been sitting here for so long as I watch her carefully clean herself off.
She takes one last suck of her middle finger before moving her gaze to mine. Our eyes meet and I jump a little bit, looking into the fire.
"your face is so red, Link. w-what's wrong?" She quickly asks me, placing a hand on my shoulder so I would look at her.
"I-It's nothing! really!" I shake my head to show she shouldn't worry about the current state of heat I was in, when deep down I wanted to just crash my lips onto hers already.
"alright...just let me know if there's anything I could do" She shrugs and smiles at me, and I give a small grin in return, but don't look up at her.
"oh well, anyway! from what i've already tasted...-" She starts to say as I finally look up at her, before she slowly licks at her middle finger again, as if she missed a spot at cleaning herself.
"it's pretty good" She pulls her tongue back in her mouth and sends me a playful smirk, causing my face to slightly heat up once again.
...I just want to taste you already.