botw ♡︎ Barbarian Mix-Up / Link

CW: DOM! LINK / CHOKING / ORAL SEX

PT.1
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Reader POV
At the end of the shrine, Dila Maag, there was a chest. Link and I walked over and opened it to see a set of armor.
"woah, holy shit! it's the fucking Barbarian set!" Link exclaimed excitedly.
"i don't think i've ever heard you curse so much before, Link..." I say looking up into his piercing blue eyes.
He sighs and says, "that's not what we're worried about right now, y/n! look!"
He urges me to go over and look into the chest. He pulls out a Barbarian helm, leg wraps and armor. I have to admit, it looked pretty cool. But definitely going to be sort of ostentatious.
Snapping out of my thoughts, I hear Link say something, but I couldn't understand.
"huh? what did u say?" I look up at him as he looks back into the chest.
"there's another set!...looks as it's for a female..." he trails on as he looks at me with a smirk.
I blush, but then instantly perk up at the thought of being able to try a new armor set, while matching Link as well.
"let's put them on!"
I walk over to take out the set from the chest, as Link explains that wearing this set will be able to strengthen our attack stamina. I take a good look at my outfit, as it looks a bit different than Links. His chest has the material connected together by a sterling gold hoop, and his shoulder pads are a white fur. Mine is one piece of the material with a stretch of the white fur across my chest. Im guessing it's this way to support my breasts, if I tried on Links i'm sure it would be a lot more of an alluring outfit on me than him.
Link and I then make our way out of the shrine.
I'm a bit too excited to try on this set, but
I was also starting to get claustrophobic too, inside that shrine.

꧁♡︎꧂

We were quickly escalated out of the shrine, but still in the middle of a complicated maze. I huff, then feel a hand on my shoulder. I look over to meet Link's eyes, and I blush. He hugs his arm over my shoulders and pulls me into his chest. He takes his sheikah slate from his hip and pulls it out in front of him. Still blushing, I look at his face while he's attempting to work the slate with one hand, while his other is still over my shoulders. His eyes are an absolutely stunning shade of light blue, and his golden hair falls perfectly to frame his charming face. He's honestly such an attractive boy. I've found him incredibly cute since day one. But it's impossible to get any chance. Regardless, I can still appreciate his features. Right?
Like...the profile of his nose was absolutely adorable! And those lips...i could just
kiss them-
"We can travel to the shrine at Hateno Village, so then we could go to the house I purchased a bit ago to have privacy to change into these outfits and check them out!...and maybe even settle in the for night, it's getting a bit late" He speaks, looking at me with a smile.
I gasp and quickly look away, then back at him all embarrassed, hoping he didn't catch me staring at him.
Then what he had said finally clicked in my mind, and I nodded.
"s-sounds good" I say and smile at him.
He removes his arm from my shoulder and goes to travel.
Then I remember there's only a small bed build inside the house already, only meant for just Link.
"Link, there's only one bed! we can't settle in!" I perk up and look at him as we start to travel.
"then I guess we gotta cuddle tonight!" He chirps, with a smirk.
I gasp and blush, as we turn to a radiant blue.

cuddle!?

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
PT.2
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Reader POV
We finally end our travel at the Myahm Agana shrine in Hateno Village. Link starts to walk off the shrine and towards his little house, and I follow.
Once we get to the door, I push myself past Link and quickly open the door.
"let's go! I wanna try this on already, Link!" I call out as I step into the home.
I hear Link chuckle, then close the door behind him. We don't have too much furniture inside the home yet, but Link definitely does have his bed and a few bow, shield, and weapon mounts. On the right where you first walk in there are a few stairs up to where his bed is, so I quickly walk up those stairs and Link follows. We put everything else we have, such as weapons, in the corner and place our sets on the bed. I look at Link as he goes to speak.
"well...I'll go downstairs and change. you stay up here and let me know when you're done"
He says, and I notice that he's blushing.
why?
He goes over and quickly grabs a set, and turns around to hurry down the stairs. This was probably because he didn't want me to see his flustered face.
Then I think I realize why he's so flustered.
This set isn't just a shirt and pants. For both Link and I, it's pretty flashy.
Smirking to myself, I figure I could use this to my advantage.
Maybe he'll think I look good.
I swiftly pick up the bottom part of the set, after taking off my previous garmets, and pull them on. I then slip off my top, leaving me completely bare. Then I hear Link speak.
"uh, y/n..."
Then I hear footsteps.
I hurriedly pull the top over my head, not even bothering to put the garmets for my arms or legs on just yet.
Then I realize what's happening.
I pull the top down more as it seems to be tight over my breasts, and I look down to see a gold ring hovering over my pushed cleavage...
fuck, I'm wearing Link's set!
We grabbed the wrong set!
Well, more like Link did...he was rushing to get away from me because he was too flustered!
I turn around to see him almost at the top of the stairs, completely shirtless and only wearing the bottoms of my set. The bottoms didn't look too different, it was the tops that were made different because of...well...
I look down at my bulging breasts once again.
Now this is what I can use to my advantage.
I look up at Link to see him slightly smirking. I bite my lip, and blush while starting to fondle with the top part of the set.
"I think this one...belongs to you" He says, as he walks a bit closer to me, holding up the top of my set with one finger, still smirking. He eyes my breasts, and how rounded they look tucked in his armor. He's enjoying how contoured they look, as I purposefully push out my chest.
I don't know if this is a bad or a good thing that I could already feel the sexual tension.
But like I said, i'm going to use this to my advantage.